Brooks to be dropped

InBenjiWeTrust

Copy paste from the last 8yrs.
Sadly, what else can we expect than another deja vu?
- excuse 1 - Farah dominates him, and he cannot play "his game" because Farah controls the game;
- excuse 2 - Marshall dominates him, and he cannot play "his game" because Marshall controls the game;
- excuse 3 - Moses dominates him, and he cannot play "his game" because Moses controls the game;
- excuse 4 - we don't have any go forwards, he needs a better forwards around him to play "his game";
etc, etc. :unsure:

Cobarcats

He’s definitely not. I have not supported moving him on if you’re paying 500 for him to play somewhere else. You have to pick up a player for 500 who will only be of equivalent quality so no net gain.

Different story if we can offload him for a mil to ESL (almost too good to be true).
Cheat the salary cap, it's the only way to get a good roster, we need someone to run the sombrero pathways 🤔

Strongee

We have sooo many problems. He is still a big one
I don’t believe that . I just think he needs to leave for symbolism .
Look at on here FFS . The scapegoating is unbelievable. If it’s going to help the team and club move forward , then he has to leave. .
But he didn’t lose us the game in the weekend . He just failed to win it . And that’s what the expectation is around the coin he earns .

GNR4LIFE

I don’t believe that . I just think he needs to leave for symbolism .
Look at on here FFS . The scapegoating is unbelievable. If it’s going to help the team and club move forward , then he has to leave. .
But he didn’t lose us the game in the weekend . He just failed to win it . And that’s what the expectation is around the coin he earns .
Don’t fret. A new scapegoat will come along eventually. Surely JT’s sacking would tell you that.

Strongee

Don’t fret. A new scapegoat will come along eventually. Surely JT’s sacking would tell you that.
lol Lincoln withers , Daniel fitzhenry, Benji for a bit , Robbie for a bit , jt then finally brooks gives me a much more clearer history on this lol

sleeve

God i hope i'm wrong, but if AD performs to the standard his adoring fans on this forum predict i will be shocked., To me he is bog average, and was bought as a panic buy along with Momo, Tamou, Peachy and others that have the speed of a lettuce slug., This game is about power in the forwards and SPEED in the backs, if a player does have these assets ---- Forget them!

GNR4LIFE

God i hope i'm wrong, but if AD performs to the standard his adoring fans on this forum predict i will be shocked., To me he is bog average, and was bought as a panic buy along with Momo, Tamou, Peachy and others that have the speed of a lettuce slug., This game is about power in the forwards and SPEED in the backs, if a player does have these assets ---- Forget them!
Outside of Stefano, I don’t know why anyone fawns over any player in this squad. They are all expendable and the side would not fall to pieces if any of them left.

BAGNF05

Outside of Stefano, I don’t know why anyone fawns over any player in this squad. They are all expendable and the side would not fall to pieces if any of them left.
Aren’t we already in pieces?

crazycat

Further to my previous post on Wednesday talking of Brooks ridiculous salary of $1.1mill next year ,the NRLnews on the net is saying its $1.3 mill next year
What the ?..Madge is gone but Pascoe must have been involved .This is so damaging .Pascoe should accept responsibility and do the right thing
The Club last year paid 500K for Nofa on a 5 year contract.

Why? because the club actually wants a junior to finish as a 1 club player.

The biggest problem I have is this, Why on earth isn't Brooks's contract front loaded. When we are not making the 8 why would you have a 1.1 Million dollar surprise hanging down the line?

Seriously how can we let our cap get this bad.

GNR4LIFE

The Club last year paid 500K for Nofa on a 5 year contract.

Why? because the club actually wants a junior to finish as a 1 club player.

The biggest problem I have is this, Why on earth isn't Brooks's contract front loaded. When we are not making the 8 why would you have a 1.1 Million dollar surprise hanging down the line?

Seriously how can we let our cap get this bad.
You actually buy into the 1.1 BS?

Members online

No members online now.