Luke Brooks - Mega Thread

As others have said quality 7's do not yo yo up and down first grade to Reggie's and back again, they are in and stay in. Madden is not capable of that
Go with Hastings Douhie or Brooks Douhie and rest Hastings
do not waste our tine with Jock
My opinion is Hastings and Douhie are far too slow as a combination in both attack and defense.

A sad end to such a promising player. We were patient but he just doesn't have it.
I still believe Brooks can add value to a good side, but it's clear beyond argument that he cannot improve an average side.

Gould (I think) was right when he said Brooks "might have a Wests Tigers problem, rather than the Tigers having a Brooks problem". Brooks should do himself a favour and get a transfer to a well-performing club like Storm and give himself a chance to perform with superior support. He seems a likeable guy, I would not object.

Joining the Knights - would be no better off than at Tigers.

The question I would like answered is why didn't we let him go to Newcastle in the off season.

Win/Win for both parties. Brooks could learn from Joey Johns and a fresh start.

Whilst I am not a huge Brooks Half Back fan I do believe he is a decent NRL player and running 5/8 at that. In the right set up he would be a very good player and has some toe.

Could have lived with Madden at 5/8 until AD came back.

The club is all in on Brooks. To let him go now would be egg on the face of those at the top.
They will make him one club man just because they in head office know that's what fans like.
Chris Lawrence was busted but we persisted when no other club would have.
This will be the same.

Ciraldo is an unknown at NRL level
Ivan got lucky inheriting a top 4 team from Griffin.
If Madge had inherited a top 4 squad we wouldn’t be bitching .
As I’ve said before you ain’t got a clue .
We’re in this shit hole because Madge inherited this Shit fest that Ivan and Pascoe created .
But now the old fossil is here Pascoe seems to have exited through the side exit .. “ nothing to see”
But you keep blaming Madge as it suits your agenda
You should of done the review Hobbo. Probably would have saved the club a quid. Oh wait, it was an internal review 😂😂😂😂

Members online

Back