Luke Brooks - Mega Thread

Long overdue if true. Have my doubts as it's hooper reporting it.

Prop crisis, time to call Danny Galea. Maybe the old fella thinks no one can do it as well as him and doesn't like Signing props?

On Brooks, I was thinking about players you would keep on form (it wasn't a long thought).

Laurie currently outplaying Brooks, which is hard to believe. Laurie at 6 and Tupou at 1 at least gives us an excuse to look rudderless, disinterested and generally awful without putting too much pressure on AD to return to full duties.

Who knows, we might even learn something about these guys?

Having said that I'm more than happy with AD #6 if 100% ready to go.

Brook'd confidence looks shot. I still think he can play, but perhaps a new club might be best for him. Who knows a couple of weeks in reserves without the TV audience pressure might see him loosen up and enjoy his footy. I can understand Noddy dropping him. He was awful last weekend.

I’d say it’s on the money. Doubt its Doueihi who replaces him though

Kimmorley scape goat for rest of the year

More heads will roll
Is that a bad thing .
Have a guy come in and gut the fat , knowing he can because his job is safe .
In some ways it might actually be therapeutic. We have never bottomed out all these years . Even the years we finished 15th , we were still mathematical with 3-4 rounds remaining.
Maybe our biggest issue was we would move heaven and earth to not have the shittest team , when in reality” if you ain’t first your last” Trademark Ricky bobby inc .

He needs to work on his game. Last tackle options & running game have been terrible for some time now.

Then again, he isn’t the only one.

Members online

Back