Luke Brooks - Mega Thread

God i hope i'm wrong, but if AD performs to the standard his adoring fans on this forum predict i will be shocked., To me he is bog average, and was bought as a panic buy along with Momo, Tamou, Peachy and others that have the speed of a lettuce slug., This game is about power in the forwards and SPEED in the backs, if a player does have these assets ---- Forget them!

God i hope i'm wrong, but if AD performs to the standard his adoring fans on this forum predict i will be shocked., To me he is bog average, and was bought as a panic buy along with Momo, Tamou, Peachy and others that have the speed of a lettuce slug., This game is about power in the forwards and SPEED in the backs, if a player does have these assets ---- Forget them!
Outside of Stefano, I don’t know why anyone fawns over any player in this squad. They are all expendable and the side would not fall to pieces if any of them left.

Outside of Stefano, I don’t know why anyone fawns over any player in this squad. They are all expendable and the side would not fall to pieces if any of them left.
Aren’t we already in pieces?

Further to my previous post on Wednesday talking of Brooks ridiculous salary of $1.1mill next year ,the NRLnews on the net is saying its $1.3 mill next year
What the ?..Madge is gone but Pascoe must have been involved .This is so damaging .Pascoe should accept responsibility and do the right thing
The Club last year paid 500K for Nofa on a 5 year contract.

Why? because the club actually wants a junior to finish as a 1 club player.

The biggest problem I have is this, Why on earth isn't Brooks's contract front loaded. When we are not making the 8 why would you have a 1.1 Million dollar surprise hanging down the line?

Seriously how can we let our cap get this bad.

The Club last year paid 500K for Nofa on a 5 year contract.

Why? because the club actually wants a junior to finish as a 1 club player.

The biggest problem I have is this, Why on earth isn't Brooks's contract front loaded. When we are not making the 8 why would you have a 1.1 Million dollar surprise hanging down the line?

Seriously how can we let our cap get this bad.
You actually buy into the 1.1 BS?

Why do we have a problem with this?

We know Brooks can do better and needs a rocket.
We paid him too much money/he hasn't turned into the lovechild of Andrew Johns and Thurston. That's all old news.

The coach sees an underperforming player, drops them to reggie's as a good coach does!
Glad Kimmorley is setting the bar and making people earn first grade. Exactly what we need.
Last season we saw Tommy Talau keep his spot in the Centers even though he was performing under. Lets make people earn the jersey and drop people that are not trying hard enough.

Keep it simple.

Why do we have a problem with this?

We know Brooks can do better and needs a rocket.
We paid him too much money/he hasn't turned into the lovechild of Andrew Johns and Thurston. That's all old news.

The coach sees an underperforming player, drops them to reggie's as a good coach does!
Glad Kimmorley is setting the bar and making people earn first grade. Exactly what we need.
Last season we saw Tommy Talau keep his spot in the Centers even though he was performing under. Lets make people earn the jersey and drop people that are not trying hard enough.

Keep it simple.
I completely agree with the sentiment. Who would have replaced Tommy at center last year? Did they earn their spot in first grade?

I would argue there was quite literally no one who earned or had the ability to earn their spot.

Reactions: BZN

Latest posts

Staff online

Back