Jersey Talk

Yeah the circle part of the logo does hurt it, I did quickly try with just a flat top, but it dodn't really fit.

And here it is on the actual current design over my preferred look (minus the gradient bottom and little dots.

MwNjtph.png

Much preferred too..Pops so much more. Seems
fickle but the right major sponsor is important for
the clubs image moving forward/jersey sales etc

Yeah the circle part of the logo does hurt it, I did quickly try with just a flat top, but it dodn't really fit.

And here it is on the actual current design over my preferred look (minus the gradient bottom and little dots.

MwNjtph.png

images (3).png
images (2).png

MwNjtph.png
I noticed Dynasty Sports on the shoulders. Are we moving on from Steeden as well?

I just really hope Richo has lined up a sponsor that absolutely trumps the current one, showing that this club can and will do far better than any of the trash that our previous administration could come up with or make dodgy dealings with.

Give us a major national or in the unlikely scenario, but one can dream, international brand to replace the local who cares by the owner himself brand.

🤔🤔🤔 Perhaps some new jersey mockups should be done to show what could be.
Meriton homes ? 😎

Need a proper sports brand and sponsor, this is a
great opportunity. Can sell a lot of gear to kids out
west and turn people like myself around who haven't
bought a piece of merchandise for years. This club
will be the face of the NRL in the next few years

Speaking of jerseys and related apparel, what does everyone think about the cost of jerseys?

I am talking about current full priced men's size jerseys that are the most expensive ie. not womens or junior jerseys or end of season or odd size sales.

Those full price jerseys have tended to be $160 for a while now but I am now seeing some like Cowboys and Penrith jerseys creeping up to the $180 mark.

What do others think? Are they a rip off or is the price justified, assuming that it provides some sort of monetary support to the clubs.

Speaking of jerseys and related apparel, what does everyone think about the cost of jerseys?

I am talking about current full priced men's size jerseys that are the most expensive ie. not womens or junior jerseys or end of season or odd size sales.

Those full price jerseys have tended to be $160 for a while now but I am now seeing some like Cowboys and Penrith jerseys creeping up to the $180 mark.

What do others think? Are they a rip off or is the price justified, assuming that it provides some sort of monetary support to the clubs.

Expensive. Especially when you consider the order
quantities, not long ago they were $140. I was just
on the roar store, everything is overpriced. They need
to source a new supplier 4 when we get a new design
& major sponsor if they haven't already. Some more
thought into designs and quality would be good too

There's a site called Jersey Farm they have all Jerseys with sponsors names roughly $100

I noticed Dynasty Sports on the shoulders. Are we moving on from Steeden as well?

Nope, just my hopeful dreaming that we go to a brand that does a good job of design and manufacturing.

Hopefully soon.
The Steedan gear is such low quality.
agree
I thought I read steeden had a few more years ?

Wasn't it originally 3 years, and then was renewed for another 3 (sadly).

But with the new regime if we are not getting value for money (undersold sponsorship like so many others seem to have been from comments), they could be out the door as well if someone actually wants to step up.

I’m just happy that next years jersey won’t have Brydens on it. I’m glad that chapter is finally coming to a close. One thing I am hoping for in next year jerseys is an 05 replica given it’ll be 20 years since we won.

Latest posts

Back