Chris Lawrence

fulleightyminutes

How Lawrence shook Soward off twice is the reason I'm wary of Soward at Origin level. (and i know, hardly the first person to have that thought). Well done Chris, great game.

stryker

Yeah I thought he went well too.
Him and Hino into origin, Farah and Galloway to miss out.

tiger05

He looked real good out there. Quick and strong with a good passing game.

MGB

Great game from Lawrence, reckon he will miss out though.

stryker

@innsaneink said:
@MGB said:
Great game from Lawrence, reckon he will miss out though.

LOL…after watching Jenning carve up manly yeh youre probably right

Jennings was real good he'll be in for sure Lawry should still be there as well IMO.

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
I'm glad…deserves a shot but stuff NSW with only pride to play for.....

Lawrence was outstanding.......scored a try .....set up the other.....

Great Job Chris.....

Lote coming straight for you in full flight is an awesome sight......the ball from Lawry was magic....

G

Lawrence was very good but Jennings definitely staked his claim tonight too. I'd like to see both of them in there but I suspect they'll only take one.

stryker

No dead rubbers in Origin Geo…..plus it could cement him a spot for next years series....Then again, after the QLD boys flog youse he may never get picked again lol.

ron_burgandy

been saying it since origin 1

hayne
b morris
lawry
jennings
J morris

out with the old in with the new

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
@stryker said:
No dead rubbers in Origin Geo…..plus it could cement him a spot for next years series....Then again, after the QLD boys flog youse he may never get picked again lol.

Mate…normally i'd agree but I want him in a Wests Tigers jumper every week....selfish....

I wouldn't be surprised if NSW win but if Queensland flog us they are the better TEAM after all....

RatedRKO

@willow said:
Lawrence was very good but Jennings definitely staked his claim tonight too. I'd like to see both of them in there but I suspect they'll only take one.

They should definitely both be there, if they were to pick one I'm sure they would go with Jennings though.

Great game from Lawrence tonight.

MacDougall

Man. The players for the Tigers that have Origin in their sights all played great tonight. Harsh that we lost because usually if those guys fire we win. Unfortunately Marshall and others didn't come to the party.

Farah will definitely be in the NSW team. Rowdy would have probably been if we won the game (and/or Jennings didn't have a blinder). Heighington was as awesome as ever and I reckon they'll give him a shot. Galloway was even alright short of a gallop. Tuqiri had his best game in a few weeks but I doubt he'll get a nod.

When summarising it's surprising we lost tbh.

stryker

@Geo. said:
I wouldn't be surprised if NSW win but if Queensland flog us they are the better TEAM after all….

Yeah cause they havn't already proven that over and over and over…......................again :sunglasses:

red_dogg

i honestly hope no wests tigers players get picked….. no side we put on will beat QLD, and the telecrap will attack the new boys saying they shouldnt play again..... its a thankless job.....

tiger_tigers

lawrence is destined to wear. the blue jumper ….i have a spare 200 put away for a jersey with rhinos name and number emblazened on the back as well.....if rhino dosent get picked after all his hard work ill be very surprised.....
imagine the pommy pack if rhino decided to play for the poms ....ellis , burgess,heighington.. world class back row combination