Clicking on topic leads to last reply.

Ice-Tiger

I have noticed that when we click on a topic page, that the page opens at the bottom of the page and shows the last reply on that particular page.

I find it very frustrating having to always scroll back up to the top of the page every single time to see the first reply on that page.

I realise this may be fine with a few keen readers that seem to be on the site 24 hours a day, however I log on at least once a day and this current set up is annoying.

I have also noticed that many replies are duplicated by different readers, I think this is because they don't read the earlier replies because they have to scroll back up the page.

Please let me know if it is a setting that I can change from my end, if not can we go back to the old system of starting at the top of each topic page.

Hi Ice-Tiger

My solution to this is to go to User Control Panel, Board Preferences, then Edit Display Options. Go down to Display Quick Reply Panel at Topic View and then click No.

Solved the problem for me.

Tigergran

If you click on the small

![](http://www.weststigersforum.com/community/styles/prosilver/imageset/icon_topic_newest.gif)

button next to the topic title, it will take you to the last UNREAD post

But only o n the first page … when youclick on the next page --> straight to the bottom again ...

Members online

No members online now.
Back