10\. Luke Douglas
11\. Jack Afamasaga
12\. Grant Millington
13\. Paul Gallen

14\. Ian Donnelly
15\. Bryan Norrie
16\. Nathan Stapleton
17\. Terence Seu Seu

We can't take them lightly, which will be hard as anyone can see this side is rubbish.

That team wont run out on sunday i can tell you that much. I would expect afamasaga to get a week and Seu Seu to possibly be out. Wouldn;t be surprised if Tupou plays.

They have just released the same team from last week because it was to early to assess injuries etc. The same thing Sheens does when we play Monday nights.

If thats the side then we have to contain Snowden, Douglas, and Gallen.

We also got to try and contain Covell with his leaping skills, but also target him in attack as sometimes he can do a Grothe/Kenny-Dowall and make a bad read in defence.

@TigerRock said:
That team wont run out on sunday i can tell you that much. I would expect afamasaga to get a week and Seu Seu to possibly be out. Wouldn;t be surprised if Tupou plays.

Afamasaga was charged but will escape suspension with an early guilty plea.

@innsaneink said:
@AmericanHistoryX said:
@innsaneink said:
Man, they were 100 times worse last night than the Roosters on Sun….we should walk this in

yeh right. no idea!!!!!!!!

Tell me all about it then if you can put more than 4 words together

you tell me about it on sunday - we'll go with your words - "we should walk it in"

oh i dont really care Ink - you win. im just saying i cant believe you think we SHOULD walk it in. Trust me I'm with you and I wish you were correct. take it easy Ink - i like your posts - you've got big kahunas. peace.

@AmericanHistoryX said:
oh i dont really care Ink - you win. im just saying i cant believe you think we SHOULD walk it in. Trust me I'm with you and I wish you were correct. take it easy Ink - i like your posts - you've got big kahunas. peace.

If you watched em last night, you'd know what Im on about. And if we are serious about the semis, then this is one game we should win - comfortably - but 1 point will do me.

Some good players in that side mixed in with some that wouldn't be playing first grade at any other club.

We should win.

Latest posts

Back