Things that make you laugh!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

A guy at the local Coles supermarket, he got to the checkout and realised that he forgot to get some condoms, so the checkout chick put her hand downn his shorts then over the loud speaker asks "one packet of extra large condons to checkout 6.
The next guy in line thought that this was okay so he would try the same trick, right on que she put her hand into his shorts "one packet of large condoms to checkout 6.
This young teenager thought I'll try this saying to the checkout chick I forgot to get some condoms, down into his short her hand went," Could someone bring a mop and bucket to checkout 6.

Last edited:
A doctor says to his patient,
'I have bad news, and worse news.'
'What are the bad news?' asks the patient.
'You only have 24 hours to live.' replies the doctor.
'Oh my, that's terrible! What could possibly be worse than that?!'
'Well, I've been trying to contact you since yesterday...!' ๐Ÿคฃ

A woman, who continually fighting with her husband, goes to the doctor.

**Doctor:** What happened?"

**Woman:** "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk, we get into an argument screaming and yelling."

**Doctor:** "I have a real good medicine for that. Whenever your husband comes home inebriated, just take a glass of chamomile tea and start swishing it around in your mouth. Just swish and swish until he goes to bed."

Two weeks later she returns to the doctor,and looks reborn and fresh again.

**Woman:** "Doc, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I swished with chamomile tea and nothing happened."

**Doctor:** "You see how much it helps when you keep your mouth shut!"

The little sign at the bottom says Hope Island.
Hope Island is where I think we did customs clearances in and out of Australia when we went to New Guinea in the Army๐Ÿ‘

Last edited by a moderator:
A Native American boy asks his dad how do you come up with our names.

The dad replies, well we look outside the TeePee and the first thing we see we name the child. Examples are like a Bear Running or an Eagle Flying or Running River.

The dad replies so why do you ask us this question Two Dogs Fxxking.
Dad's humour ๐Ÿค”

Man gets up in the morning and his wife says " you look terrible!"
"but I feel terrific!"
He goes to work and the boss says "you look terrible!"
"Honestly, I feel sensational"
His secretary says " you look terrible"
" But I really feel fantastic, maybe I should see a doctor"
Doctor says" yes, you do look terrible, but you feel magnificent? Let me look this up."
Doctor looks in the big book...
"Hmmm, looks terrible but feels sensational....I think you're a <#n+

• Haha
Reactions: PJ2
Back