Daine Laurie playing this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cultured_Bogan

Forum Leader
Just saw in the Terrorgraph that Daine Laurie is wearing jumper #14 for Penriff this weekend against the Warriors.

Some of my mates have watched a few Wolves games this year and said he's been anything but outstanding.

Must have been sooking to the DT again… Hope the Warriors smoke him.

Doubt he is getting a run.

He may be named in the 14 but is there as a backup as he is also named to be starting for Windsor this weekend.

Hope he plays though as I need a laugh

If he does play I will be watching with keen interest to see how he goes.

Still makes the fundamental errors and wonders why he struggles to get a first grade spot.

the panthers have named a 22 man squad laurie is number 14 but is the fifth bench man which doesnt make sense to me

You gotta be disapointed we let him go after what he has gone on to for the Panthers :slight_smile:

Daine Laurie..gotta feel sorry for the kid..in that he missed the line when brains were being handed out…on what he showed at the Tigers he could've been a very good player...shame he has nothing upstairs!...

@alexaki said:
Daine Laurie..gotta feel sorry for the kid..in that he missed the line when brains were being handed out…on what he showed at the Tigers he could've been a very good player...shame he has nothing upstairs!...

It's his ticker as well mate….he hasnt got one.

Having Mundine in your ear will suck whatever modicum of intelligence you had beforehand.

The kid seems to have been convinced he was NRL starter material when at best he was good for 10 minutes of impact which we now have with Fifita (Who looks every bit as good a prospect as Laurie did) anyway. Had he taken the path set for him, he would have ended up in a good spot career-wise.

It wouldn't particularly worry me if he ended up in the NSW Cup for the rest of his career. Would be a good warning to kids who let their egos get out of control.

Oh yeah. Forgot about Kingi.

Got kicked out of the Titans club after leaving us from memory

@Tigerdale said:
training the house down @ penrith, but cannot take it onto the pitch for windsor

Well, it showed. He looked very fit. Played longer than he did at the Tigers. His runs weren't as destructive as last year but they were still good as he wasn't shoved back much if at all and he got his arms free often. He also looked better in the defensive line, his reads and timing were a lot better. He still has that good big driving hit. It was a great return to the top grade. He put in more than the likes of Nathan Smith and Matt Bell.

Watched closely and if he's not the laziest footballer i've ever seen then i'm not here.

Worst decoy runner in the history of the game.

However for the sake of his young family it would be good if he got it together and made a fist out of his career

Looked ok yesterday thought, got off a good offload to Coote that he dropped (was a certain try) and make a good break in the second half at a key time that the Panthers failed to convert.

Was still pretty lazy though, needs to have more involvement.

Good to see he's making a go of it at least. He needs Petero to pull him aside and tell him like it is and give him some guidance and help him change his attitude.

One swallow doesn't make a summer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back