David Klemmer #264

I’ve got a big wrap on Stef so hoping to see him really kick on this year. Like to see him taking on the line at pace. He’s a solid unit. With Klemm they can really set a platform.
I just think Joffa and Twal are more workmanlike. Won’t let you down but not very dynamic.
Yes I was thinking similar, but I reckon Joffa has played that way coz that’s what the team needed and will benefit from having quality help upfront. It will be a good problem to have trying to fit them in, still gotta fit Pole in too.

Yes I was thinking similar, but I reckon Joffa has played that way coz that’s what the team needed and will benefit from having quality help upfront. It will be a good problem to have trying to fit them in, still gotta fit Pole in too.
Our forward pack has so much quality tha twill go a long way to dominating other packs and winning matches in 2023, it will give our backs space

With the cattle we’ve got, why wouldn’t we go with a more creative lock to supplement Ice and maybe Biore in the 2nd row ?
Joffa, imo, most likely off the bench, possibly for Klemmer when it’s rest time. But who really knows, at this stage.
Klemmar and Stefano comes off and off and Pole come on. I know joffa can play bigger minutes but having that experience off the bench with Pole would be good.

I’d also have Justin Matamua on the bench and coming on to replace J’Offa at lock. Increasing his minutes at lock as the season goes on.
By the end of the year. Not sure you can put him on the bench for the first half of the year. Depends how Blore goes I guess.

But yeah by the start of next year I'd like Justinnor someone similar to start

Klemmer interview video from FoxSports
Maybe Klemmer is being considered for the captaincy ? Then he can lead them on and off the park.
Plenty of experience inc the Kangaroos and buys into Sheens plans.
We had a prop as captain last couple of years so perhaps a straight swap.
Interesting to see but Douhei wouldn’t be happy ( is he ever).

I get that but this would be close to the most respected rep experienced forward pack we have ever had.

Our recruiting has been spot on, each player outside of insert option is in form that we have signed / resigned from below

I don’t expect massive things in 23 but 24/25 we are building really nicely for.
Klemmer
Api
<insert option>
Papa
Bateman
Joffa
Benji has said to Joffa “you’re not a 13

Joffa has played his best footy at this club as a lock. When he did this, he made top 5 lists NRL wide.
To those saying he won’t be there, who would you have instead?

Back