Did the Titans......

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
…....tank it.....

To help their cousins north of the boarder in their bid for the eight...

My hate of the Titans has nothing to do with it....

LOL, they were trying to gaurentee the first finals appearence in their clubs history! I highly doubt they tanked it…

I tipped Cowbs, they were due.

lol why would they do that? Wouldnt they want to win so they stay away from Melbourne, St George, Dogs and Manly come finals time?

@Zaibatsu said:
LOL, they were trying to gaurentee the first finals appearence in their clubs history! I highly doubt they tanked it…

I tipped Cowbs, they were due.

Well I backed the Cows after Cartwright talked down the Titans unbeaten home record …..Coaches say the strangest things sometimes.....into Wests Tigers Monday 1 to 12 and/or 13+

So the Cows where ordinary when we beat them but due when they beat the Titans in the space of 2 weeks....is that all it takes to go from crap in this comp to contenders....finals here we come...get on in '09

doesn't change the question…I don't think the Titans put it ....it happens in a season

You watch the game...some very soft tries to the Cows if that was us who put in that performance a lot would be saying how crap we where....

@JapanTiger said:
you backed the cows and you still felt compelled to start this thread. :confused:

Yeh….my first thoughts too.
Tip a team to get beaten then wonder if they lost on purpose?!>!*#@?

Geeeeeee :stuck_out_tongue: :confused: :eek:pen_mouth: :astonished: :frowning: :wink:

I tipped the Titans although with no great certainty. I figured they were due for a loss at home sooner or later, but the Cowboys beat them at their own game last night. They went up-tempo with the Titans and played the better football. Titans lacked grunt in the forwards IMO and that made a difference.

bah where a better team then both those pretenders teams titans and cowgirls

those 2 teams have no Idea how to win in NSW goodbye come semis time they wont even win a game

@Geo. said:
…....tank it.....

To help their cousins north of the boarder in their bid for the eight...

My hate of the Titans has nothing to do with it....

No they didn't, it's not AFL, we don't tank games in League. Why would they do it anyway, when they are gunning for a top 2 spot, and 2 home wins can get them into the Grand Final?

Yeah, they tank games in the AFL all the time… :unamused: :unamused:

@Beavis said:
Yeah, they tank games in the AFL all the time… :unamused: :unamused:

for the extra draft picks, teams do it. I never said they do it all the time though did I?

Latest posts

Staff online

Back