Doctored pitch

tiger_tigers

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,044
now dont for 1 second think implaying the blame game for our loss , but tonights field was an utter disgrace that suited the titans to an unfair advantage… kicks that would have went dead in goal were stopping dead on the newly laid turf ....the nrl is a joke letting them have this kind of advantage imo .....
 

mattc78

New member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
97
sorry mate all the other pitches we played at this year were ok thats no excuse we missed the finals again we shouldnt need to rely on winning our last 2 to be in the finals we should already be there :cry:
 

tiger_tigers

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,044
@mattc78 said:
sorry mate all the other pitches we played at this year were ok thats no excuse we missed the finals again we shouldnt need to rely on winning our last 2 to be in the finals we should already be there :cry:

where in my post does it saying im blaming our poor season on the pitch… ?
the entire in balme for another year of failure goes to tim sheens .... most in here had the right 1,6,7,9,14 from the very first kick off....
 

mikey

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 19, 2009
Messages
1,489
@tiger tigers said:
@mattc78 said:
sorry mate all the other pitches we played at this year were ok thats no excuse we missed the finals again we shouldnt need to rely on winning our last 2 to be in the finals we should already be there :cry:

where in my post does it saying im blaming our poor season on the pitch… ?
the entire in balme for another year of failure goes to tim sheens .... most in here had the the 1,6,7,9,14 from the very first kick off....

So why don't you say that in your post?
 

tiger_tigers

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,044
@mikey said:
@tiger tigers said:
@mattc78 said:
sorry mate all the other pitches we played at this year were ok thats no excuse we missed the finals again we shouldnt need to rely on winning our last 2 to be in the finals we should already be there :cry:

where in my post does it saying im blaming our poor season on the pitch… ?
the entire in balme for another year of failure goes to tim sheens .... most in here had the the 1,6,7,9,14 from the very first kick off....

So why don't you say that in your post?

ummmmmm? read it … thats what i said.....
 

tiger_tigers

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,044
@mattc78 said:
all im saying is we shouldnt be blaming a pitch for a crap performance

and im not blaming it for the loss… im just saying it wasnt up to nrl standard ....
 

innsaneink

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
38,011
Location
...ahead of you....
It was to our advantage in the first half…...then their advantage in the second half.

Here......clutch a straw

![](http://www.journalnow.net/images/uploads/trailmix/posts/straws.jpg)
 

tiger_tigers

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,044
ill have the blue one please ….
yeah your right ... but when you train on it ... you know where to put the pill ...gold coast warmed up at that end ,,, so i guess they had a bit of an advantage ... but hey who cares anyway ... we lost and they won ,,, game over ....
 

mikey

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 19, 2009
Messages
1,489
@innsaneink said:
It was to our advantage in the first half…...then their advantage in the second half.

Here......clutch a straw

![](http://www.journalnow.net/images/uploads/trailmix/posts/straws.jpg)

Thank heavens we agree on something.
 

Danos

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,069
Looked like a dirt track on TV. Looked awful. How many teams play there? NRL, U/20s, A-League.. anyone else? Groundskeeper isn't working very hard.
 
Top