Ellis the try scoring wizard

citizen_cub

Gee, in such a one-sided game, you'd be spewing if he picked up an injury.

It's just lucky we're not playing this weekend, we need the bloke playing the full 80 every week.

G

Nice work from the big G. It would be great if he can back it up with a double against the Raiders, although I'm sure he'll be handful either way.

@willow said:
Nice work from the big G. It would be great if he can back it up with a double against the Raiders, although I'm sure he'll be handful either way.

Would be nice to send the Raiders back to the capital on the back of consecutive defeats,plus we still owe them plenty,well done Gaz.
How did Burgess go?

Tiger_Watto

@willow said:

He'd be long odds to score that 1000th try. I'm hoping the 1000th goes to a club veteran like Robbie, Benji or Gibbs?

Adman

Is there anyway to see some high lights of this match, kind find thing on the net!

NJLM78

Well done Gareth. Sounds like he must have played well and like others have said - pleased that there was no injuries.

Good to see that French Rugby League is going from strength to strength. Having said that, maybe England have a much better team these days.

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
@citizen cub said:
Gee, in such a one-sided game, you'd be spewing if he picked up an injury.

It's just lucky we're not playing this weekend, we need the bloke playing the full 80 every week.

Country above all else…...brings them back better players

GARETH ARMY rolls on....

Keep up the try scoring...ELMO.....