Email SPAM from the Forum

IronTiger

Anyone else getting Spammed the following?

Dear (username omitted),

This is an automatic notification from the system to inform you that your membership is going to expire on 2011-02-12 23:22:09.

Best regards,

Wests Tigers Forum

I have a least a dozen so far

This would be because you're a Forum Supporters and your yearly "support" is about to run out.

Sorry, the email probably hasn't been setup properly and thus looks like automated spam. Could you forward me the email and i'll fix it up and make it stop sending so many.

forward the email to <contact@weststigersforum.com>thanks</contact@weststigersforum.com>

Update: the email was just the default email. I've fixed it and the settings.

let me know if you keep getting them

Thanks not too worried just a surprise. Will there be a renewal process as I am very keen to remain a supporter

Just follow the link and buy another year's support:
http://www.weststigersforum.com/supporter-scheme" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi Kul.This e-mail is the real deal just to be sure as I to want to be a forum member in 2011…Thanks
\
\
:question: :wtf

with the new website will there e any more incentive to become a supporter?

yes

- increased content
- a whole tipping competition tied in with your forum account
- A comprehensive Player of the Year & game review/voting system
- full team lineups updated live (we've struck a deal with the club to get the teamlists sourced directly)
- latest forum software which includes some cool enhancements
not to mention the iphone/android app and all the usual stuff

and it's all free for everyone

Hi again Kul:Just sent my WTF Membership for 2011 plus a little extra.Hope its received ok.Looking fordward to a big year from WT and WTF…....
\
\
\
:wtf :supporter:

Got it

Thankyou poppa
did you go to the trial?

Thanks Kul:No didn't go due to bad weather,however today its beautiful blue skies jut my luck.Was so looking fordward to this trial.Pleased to see we got a win though….

Back