Ennis love-fest

Zaibatsu

I'll tell you what, if you want a good laugh, crack open a nice cold beverage and lean back in your chair for a few moments and have a read of this thread over at the Bulldogs forum "The Kennel".

Their forum is generally filled with utter garbage but this truely does take the cake…

Topic Subject: "Congrats to Ennis"
Link: http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=67784

Some quotes:

"Congrats to Ennis, you can tell he really held back this game, he barely started a fight tonight
>
and LOL @ Farrah, no hope next
\
\
Ennis 1
Farrah 0"
\

"Better than Farrah
ennis long term 9 for blues
farah sucks"
\

"Ennis did what had to be done so we win!!!! what did the other gronk do?"
\

"Ennis @ 9 = winner
Farrah @ 9 = loser"

I think my hatred of the Bulldogs just grew another leg :slight_smile:

the fact that one of their posters still uses the word "gronk" shows what type of people they are, last time i heard that word was in 1997 when i was in year 10 of highschool

so because he 'barely started a fight' he is better than Farah.

Ennis was rubbish. He even got hooked after he was giving away too many penalties.

@Iron Tiger said:
so because he 'barely started a fight' he is better than Farah.

Ennis was rubbish. He even got hooked after he was giving away too many penalties.

Not hooked, "rested" :wink:

It helps them sleep at night…

ennis gave away 3 of the first 4 penalties for NSW tonight, he did nothing i dont care about who NSW pick anyway, they prove they have no idea ie williams stewart white ennis barrett

Its all there for Robbie to do now. They might have won tonight, but Ennis really had no impact on the result. If Robbie can produce the form he is capable of for the remainer of this year and the start of next season, he will will be selected for NSW again next year.

I said i wouldnt watch the game but i ended up watchin the 2nd half and from what i saw he did nothing which proves even more how reliant he is on Kimmorley.

Robbie wouldve killed it tonight with the game being open, fast and qld missing 3 of their top 4 front rowers (Petero, Myles, and Hannant).

I wouldve liked to of seen how Ennis would go with those 3 guys playing, having rib probs, and on a damp track in Sydney.

I thought Ennis had a good game tonight, without being spectacular. I think he earned himself another crack at the Queenslanders. Farah had his shot and he blew it in game 2\. He'll play 2nd fiddle until Ennis has a poor game or is injured. But again, Wing outplayed the starting hooker.

i wouldnt be counting your chickens just yet about farah getting back into the squad next year. ennis didnt shine but he didnt do anything wrong really besides giving away couple of penalties and a wins a win. the selectors will stick with the core squad next year if they are inrelative good form and no injuries. tonghts game was mainly basd around kimmorley ennis just tagged along and did nothing fancy.
robbie will struggle to play SOO again i reckon because he is too good as a hooker and doesnt play that typical hooking role. SOO is a forwards game and any runs from dummy half are quickly cut down which is robbie's forte'.

Farah's got something that no coach can teach and that's class.

Farah's career Origins: 2
Ennis's career Origins: 1

I think farah could struggle to make the blues team the same as Elias struggled to make the aus team. They arnt always after the best player in each position, rather the best player to fit a certian role within the team.

Whilst Kimmorley is 7 Ennis will be 9.
Until Kimmorley is punted or retires Farah probably will have no hope.
Or maybe until one of Ennis' penalties costs a game.

Didn't really notice Ennis a lot throughout the game. I tell you one thing though, if Farah had of played behind that NSW forward pack last night he would have carved up Qld. Pity the NSW pigs didn't fire up for games 1 and 2, the series could have turned out very differently.

In game 1 when Wing came on and NSW lifted the media had a field day at bagging Robbie - game 3 on comes Wing, NSW play direct and lift and what does the media do - swoon over Ennis debut - give me a break.

Ennis did nothing whatsover last night. As usual he is riding on other people's coat tails.

I liked the comment in the Sydney Morning Herald. In the player ratings thay give the grub a 6.5\. The comment was **" Someone loves him. Ennis the Menace could drive his mum mad. The ultimate sniper but not as slick as Farah at his best"**

Typical the Telegrath who is in love with him gave him a 7.5\. Please :unamused:

Ennis played in a wining team, which had good go forward.
Robbie did not.
there is a bit of difference in that alone.
both Ennis & Robbie were rested during the games they played in.
gonna have to wait for next season to see what happens in selections.
for moment, and up to Origin selection time play good smart consistent footy.

The dogs supporters and the telegraph can say what they want but at the end of the day when the Australian squad is announced the name R. Farah will be there and M. Ennis will not.

@Chris said:
The dogs supporters and the telegraph can say what they want but at the end of the day when the Australian squad is announced the name R. Farah will be there and M. Ennis will not.

Lol, I believe the name will be C.Smith mate.

@joe's magpies said:
Ennis did nothing whatsover last night. As usual he is riding on other people's coat tails.

I liked the comment in the Sydney Morning Herald. In the player ratings thay give the grub a 6.5\. The comment was **" Someone loves him. Ennis the Menace could drive his mum mad. The ultimate sniper but not as slick as Farah at his best"**

Typical the Telegrath who is in love with him gave him a 7.5\. Please :unamused:

How the hell could he get 7.5? 6.5 was generous!!!

He made a few good runs from dummy half… his passing game was bad and NSW got the roll-on it need from WING!

Back