Adam Doueihi #227

29 tackles and 105 meters think Douehi wasnt the issue. Our forwards got dominated - no 5/8 looks good when forwards are dominated and your half and hooker offer nothing
[/Q0UOTE]
He is not a great defender but still made two try savers. He was not the problem and not the answer either. The combination of forwarss just can't compete - they try but they but don't make any impact in defence or attack.

He's cooked.

Playing almost as bad as Brooks the past few years.

Needs a pre season and a long, hard look in the mirror, asking himself if he truly is a first grader.

He's lost a lot of speed ay remember was pretty dynamic at souths.

He's cooked.

Playing almost as bad as Brooks the past few years.

Needs a pre season and a long, hard look in the mirror, asking himself if he truly is a first grader.
Compare him to say Dylan Brown. Or better still, Cameron Munster. Nothing more to say. But agreed, to be fair he needs a clear pre season and injury free run for the first time at WT’s.

Doueihi currently is an average centre, maybe in a few years he can develop into a good 5/8. Until then, offer him centre money. We can also save money on the winger that plays next to him, they don't need to be tall because Doueihi is, and he is never going to pass them the ball.

Funny, well, maybe odd that Doueihi is getting attacked tonight.

As a fan that is often bemused by "will to win" or "leader" and the like comments about Adam, as his match work ethic is often below par, I was actually impressed with his commitment and efforts off the ball in defence in Tamworth.

Surprised to see him working off the ball in defence and actually saving at least one try, so this would not be my choice of game to attack him over, as for mine he put in.

Doueihi really needs to work on his speed in the offseason. He could be so dangerous with an extra step because he's hard to tackle as is due to his frame. But unless he can hit those mini gaps, at best he's gonna have to bust a tackle and offload to create opportunities.

I'm not going to be critical of him this year because he's returning from injury and our team is pretty busted. Even if he hasn't gone well, he's still pretty clearly the 2nd best half we have after Hastings. Plus he's not a natural first receiver which he had to play a bit of tonight as it seemed he and Madden split the duty. Put Hastings inside of him and he's a much different player - i.e. Cowboys & Broncos games.

He may or may not be a long term solution in the halves, but he's certainly shown enough to persist with for at least another season.

Adam will be a centre and/or 5/8th at the WT , moving forward. What’s best for both club & player. Ball is in his hands.

Funny, well, maybe odd that Doueihi is getting attacked tonight.

As a fan that is often bemused by "will to win" or "leader" and the like comments about Adam, as his match work ethic is often below par, I was actually impressed with his commitment and efforts off the ball in defence in Tamworth.

Surprised to see him working off the ball in defence and actually saving at least one try, so this would not be my choice of game to attack him over, as for mine he put in.
Brooks does those efforts every game yet people still have a go at him.

Members online

Back