Fa'amanu Brown

Tiger Tragic

I don't know enough about the Rua guy to offer a comparison. But, Liddle was a long way superior to Simpkin, but was let go. And, now Nu Brown has gone as well?

It's an almighty leap of faith to trust in what is happening right now in retention and (absent) recruitment.

Joelcainenumber1fan

You know why we came last and have been shit for 20 of our 23 years? We don’t hire mentally tough, strong willed men. We hire guys who bullied the junior ranks and go to water in the top grade.
i dont think we were shit in all those years 9th means we got close and was in contention for the finals thats not shit thats avg
and we finished 9th like 6 times right ?
so maybe we were bad for like 14 of 23 years

Stevec

A few days ago I read on this forum that Nu Brown is going to the dogs for less money ! but today I read that dogs are planning to offer him a bigger offer than the Tigers have . Which story is true?

tunks

A few days ago I read on this forum that Nu Brown is going to the dogs for less money ! but today I read that dogs are planning to offer him a bigger offer than the Tigers have . Which story is true?
I'd say he was happy to go to dogs on less money, now he's getting more, winning !

Earl

He isn't leaving for less than we've offered. He'll leave but it'll be because of money. He is at the backend of his career and his career has been disrupted via injury.

batboy

i dont think we were shit in all those years 9th means we got close and was in contention for the finals thats not shit thats avg
and we finished 9th like 6 times right ?
so maybe we were bad for like 14 of 23 years

No - it’s below average…
Especially when it’s 9/15 teams.
Average is just making the 8, that’s average. Anything else is shit.

The team in 2009 shouldn’t have come 9th, and the one in 2012 shouldn’t have come 11th (or whatever it was)

twentyforty

It could be that both are true?