Farah in doubt

farahfan

apparently has tonsillitis and could miss the game.
I doubt that he will sit out, but if he does i dont like our chances at all…

source from thursday night live

MGB

At least he still has a few days to get over the worst of it.

citizen_cub

crap…...i think we'll win anyway, i really can't picture the cowboys winning......we hope :smiley:

T

TbarTiger

So it ain't so!!

What have we done to p!ss the Football Gods of this much!! :question:

G

Without Farah I don't think we are much chance at all. Hopefully he rests up and gets over this as best as possible.

system

1 good injection from a Dr & he will be fine in 24 hours. Works for my daughter.

NJLM78

This is terrible news and a blow to our chances this week. We need him to play on Sunday. I hope he pulls up okay in the next few days.

Pierre_M7

Farah is still my first pick: Sheens

Wests Tigers coach Tim Sheens says captain Robbie Farah is the only name he wants at hooker despite NSW winning Wednesday night's State of Origin III match without him.

Farah, who played in games one and two of the series, was dropped in favour of Bulldogs hooker Michael Ennis for game three.

The Blues went on to post a 28-16 victory over Queensland to avoid a series whitewash.

But Sheens says Farah is still his favourite rake despite the Origin disappointment.

"I don't think Robbie was happy with his second game but I've always maintained I wouldn't swap Robbie for any hooker and I still maintain that," Sheens said.

Despite Farah's absence from Wednesday's fiery Origin finale, Sheens said he had been impressed by the game.

He said the quality displayed would give him plenty to think about when he comes to select his Australian squad at the end of the season.

"I wouldn't mind all games to be played under those rules to be quite honest," the Kangaroos coach said of Wednesday's match.

"Obviously the majority of the Australian side is going to come out of those two sides and a handful of other players who didn't play in that game.

"I don't have to worry about the politics of winning a series between Queensland and NSW, I've got the choice of both teams.

"But in saying that there'll obviously be some hard decisions to be made at the end of the year given that we have some pretty good players in most positions."

<big>**Farah missed Thursday's training session with the Tigers but Sheens expects him to be fit for Sunday's NRL clash at Leichhardt Oval against North Queensland.**</big>

G

Today's late mail in the Telegraph also reports that Farah should play on Sunday thankfully.

Snowy

@softlaw said:
I assume many here are thinking it but lets just hope that tonsillitis isn;t the latest furphy for back problems.

I dont think so imho his back has been fine all year, you can tell from his form of late that its behind him.