Farah will have a big one

tiger_tigers

i reckon the few days spent back in origin camp will be the ingredient needed for farah to forget his demons and get back to his best …...we all know he has the goods .....

I'd love to see him get into quality form.

He needs to do the following:

1\. Pass to Benji as the first option.
2\. Don't do dumb kicks.
3\. Defend like a demon.
4\. Run it from dummy half when possible.
5\. Let his skill take over when the opportunity is there.

I think he basically has to think of himself as not being the first option but if he is the best option he should take that opportunity.

@biggest tigers fan said:
IMO 2 good games could get Robbie a start on origin 3
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Dont think so… No one played bad in the Origin, and unless injury, no one will be dropped.
The thing with Ennis is, unless he gives away 5 penalties in a game, he is not playing bad.
In saying that, I'm not saying he plays good, he just plays average at best.

Ennis only gave away 2 penalties last game and was average from dummy half, but he tackles hard all night.
Even if I was Stuart, I wouldn't drop him.

was not sighted again ennis in origin outshone him did farah play today

Farah has lost it. Seriously where does he rate compared to other hookers in the game.

To be fair to him he doesn't get penalties that he deserves but apart from that he has nothing at the moment apart from taking the wrong option all the time.

yep very average … had the chance to dominate ... no smith for the first 20 , and farah missing in action ....
is anyone else sick of the penalty from dummy half he tries 5 times a game......

Worst game from Farah I have seen. In the second half we had so much pressure applied and their forwards would have been totally wrecked but instead of constantly bring it up the middle (which on the few occasions we actually did WORKED) we kept flinging it to the fringes. He gave us woeful direction. His kicking game is terrible and he should lose his right to kick. He also butchered a 4 on 1 overlap in the first half with one of those ridiculous kicks then had the audacity to give us the big thumbs up. Dropped balls, ruined certain tries. The game this year is just not for him, the refs won't give him penalties and the markers know it and he won't get linebreaks. Go get your surgery mate because you are offering nothing.

@MacDougall said:
His kicking game is terrible and he should lose his right to kick. He also butchered a 4 on 1 overlap in the first half with one of those ridiculous kicks then had the audacity to give us the big thumbs up.

I've been saying this for ages. He has the worst kicking game in the comp and the one good one for every hundred bombed tries simply isn't worth it.

And the thumbs up for butchering a try - how delusional can you be.

Yeah you have been on the Farah bagging train for a long time and you have always been somewhat right but the positives that Farah provided are beginning to disappear. I also don't think he is inspirational enough as a captain. This bunch of greenhorn forwards and erratic backs need a hardheaded aggro captain to give it to them when they mess up, not a lad that loves the good life who makes the same friggin mistakes. Heighington needs to be captain.

Farah was disappointing today. He took a few darts out of dummy-half however his intentions seemed to be to catch a marker offside and claim a penalty and not to gain ground. He tried to promote the football a few times, but it all accounted to nothing which basically summed up our attack today.

His kicking was also ordinary a best. It's the same old story, kick on the 3rd when we have momentum straight down the fullbacks throat or kick on the 3rd inside the opposition 10 when we look as though we will score through the hands. It's not good enough and he has been responsible for our poor kicking game all year.

What are the other dummy half options at the Tigers disposal though? Farah is a long way ahead of the next best at the Tigers disposal.

Very true Willow. I don't think we want him dropped, well I don't. Maybe we need to look at giving Farah some time on the bench during matches.

Farah was very disappointing today, and needs to lead the team. I'm questioning whether he should be captain?

The only big one must of happened before or after the game cause it wasnt during the 80 minutes

@MacDougall said:
Very true Willow. I don't think we want him dropped, well I don't. Maybe we need to look at giving Farah some time on the bench during matches.

Who could we slot in? Fulton maybe?

If Robbie was to lose the captaincy, Ellis wouldn't be a bad option. I'm not sure how losing captaincy would effect his game though. He could either lift and play better or get angry and make things worse.

lets not forget ONeill lost the captaincy in 05 to Prince and it was a good call but then again ONeill is more of a clubman without an ego to boot

Ellis for me the guy is unassuming and all class

No! Rhino is exactly who we need. I want a captain that yells at the players when they stuff up and leads by example. Ellis is good but he's not aggro enough. I want my Tigers to fire up and Rhino will make them.

Back