Farah, Woods and Richards quarantined: boils

TurnStyle

from foxsports/daily telegraph

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/robbie-farah-aaron-woods-and-pat-richards-have-been-quarantined-after-contracting-boils/story-e6frf3wu-1226845215816

WESTS Tigers stars Robbie Farah, Aaron Woods and Pat Richards have been quarantined from teammates after contracting boils.

The three players remain in doubt for Sunday’s match against St George Illawarra at ANZ Stadium.

Rising star Jack Buchanan has also been struck down.

![](http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2014/03/04/1226845/215789-8995b5a2-a37d-11e3-900e-99186aa12c4d.jpg)

Pat Richards is one of four Tigers players to have contracted boils.Source: Getty Images
Farah, Woods and Richards were all named last night in the Tigers’ round one team.

Club officials believe the three players will recover from the boils in time for Sunday’s game.

“We have had a bit of an outbreak,’’ conceded Wests Tigers coach Mick Potter. “It was best that we isolate them from training.
\
\
\
“We are expecting three of the four guys to play this weekend.

“A few other clubs have also had an outbreak.’’

Farah will play with added responsibility this year after Benji Marshall quit the club for rugby union.

“I think Robbie wants young Luke Brookes there and having Braith (Anasta) there is also good for Robbie,’’ Potter said.

“Robbie tries too hard sometimes. I think the pressure is actually off Robbie to try and do everything.

“He is looking forward to playing with Luke and some of the other young guys coming through. He sees the potential, as we all do.’’

they should have listened to them at pre season training: "im boiling!!"

i know, weird, huh?

ahhh so this is why crowds have been down. everyone who turns up falls ill the next day….

Why are we the only club that has this sort of bizarre crap happen to us?

Remember the cut knee Gibbs had that kept him out for like 8 weeks? A cut knee? Boils? Turf toe?

Maybe it had something to do with the deal I made with the devil in 05\. "Just give us this one premiership and you can make them never win again!" something like that. I was young.

@alexaki said:
Didn't know boils are contagious?

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Either did I but apparently it can lead to staph infection… So better to be safe I guess.

Horrible Bloody things, Boils, had them when i was young & they can make you sick.

@softlaw said:
BOILS????
What is this, medieval europe??

This makes me laugh!

Tigers being continually subjected to the most bizarre injuries & illness is beyond comprehension.

What did Dugan have last year?? Buttock rash or something?
\

Why are we the only club that has this sort of bizarre crap happen to us?
>
>
“A few other clubs have also had an outbreak.’’
>

Ive heard commentators say "He has spiders all over him" when defences arent able to contain him….maybe this could work in our favour

![](http://25.media.tumblr.com/7df1f0257cf51e7adb8db7b4fc1f540e/tumblr_mn33j48brh1rg198mo1_400.jpg)

I've seen some pretty ordinary stuff written on here. But Ink that photo is Hall of Fame stuff. YYYYUUCCCKKKK

Weirdest thing to wake up to and read…boils!?

keeping the theme going though, what about the tennis ball incident with payten or the pre game injection reaction, does anyone remember who that was? moltzen?

Weirdest thing to wake up to and read…boils!?

keeping the theme going though, what about the tennis ball incident with payten or the pre game injection reaction, does anyone remember who that was? moltzen?

I don't know about the boils, but I know I'm living in the bizarro world when coach Potter criticises Farah and sings Anasta's praises in the same breath.

Back