Fonua Pole #257

Even at this stage, is he better than Twal? Certainly is with the ball.

To young gun FONUA POLE

🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡
pronounced like the NSW Police eye in the sky, Pol-air

I officially give him the name CHOPPER.

kids the real deal. hope he gets the support he needs form some senior players
Oh yeah, I love twinkle toes, very good feet. He will get the support, he just has to remember to play his own game, become the enforcer. A nice pay day will await.

Need to find a way to maintain the standard of these guys. Stefano started strong and regressed badly, it's gotta be our system, some of these young blokes are real good players that would flourish and continue to improve elsewhere yet far too often fall off at our club

Need to find a way to maintain the standard of these guys. Stefano started strong and regressed badly, it's gotta be our system, some of these young blokes are real good players that would flourish and continue to improve elsewhere yet far too often fall off at our club
As far as Stef goes, he's a young pup in a big body. He's got a long way to go in the development stages of being an NRL prop.
The first thing Stef needs to do is work on aggressive big guy behaviour ala JWH.
He is no go good to the team without mongrel. There are plenty of players out there that have other attributes but not like JWH in his heyday.
If I was the coach I would have Stefano doing heavy glove and bag work and drag that tractor tyre around the oval. Get him bigger, fitter and aggressive. All the while developing an offload.
He could play SOO as he's already caught Freddy's attention.
These big boppers don't mature as a front rower until their mid to late twenties with at least 150 NRL games under their belt. He has to stay in our system at least till then.
Our problem is we don't develop these guys long enough and look at easy solutions by paying overs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back