Fonua Pole #257

Future SOO bolter?
Early days, but I like what I have seen from him thus far. Not the biggest prop, but think the skill set he brings might help him become one of the better forwards in the game....runs hard, high work rate defensively, agility/quick footwork to mention some. Sheens will bring even more out of a player like him too. Plenty to be excited about moving forward!

Early days, but I like what I have seen from him thus far. Not the biggest prop, but think the skill set he brings might help him become one of the better forwards in the game....runs hard, high work rate defensively, agility/quick footwork to mention some. Sheens will bring even more out of a player like him too. Plenty to be excited about moving forward!
Yep good points 👍
When I met him he is quiet a solid fella. I think he'll handle the step up...time will tell 🤞

Born in Wellington NZ, raised in Melbourne. We know PNG and Bowraville are in Qld , so I guess that will make Pole a Qlder.
Interesting hey. He's got the modern day forward body for the past paced game and strong at the same time.

Massive fan of this kid.
If you follow him on Instagram you would of noticed that he never stopped training.Days after our season was over he was at the Zurich centre putting in work.
Huge potential,I haven’t been this excited about one of our young fowards coming through in a long time.

Pole will be on the bench round 1 I believe , he is a great prospect , solid , strong , runs hard , tackles hard
I can’t believe we will have a pack this good in 23

Klemmer , Appi , Steph
Blore , Joffa. Pappi
Brooks , AD

bench = Bateman , Pole , Twally , .? ( Bateman bench cause he. Not hear yet )

nice isn’t it

I reckon he is awesome. I can't believe they were playing him on an edge but maybe he can do that. I like him as a prop who does all the little things right. A quick play the ball, a little bit of footwork at the line and runs good lines.

I reckon he is awesome. I can't believe they were playing him on an edge but maybe he can do that. I like him as a prop who does all the little things right. A quick play the ball, a little bit of footwork at the line and runs good lines.
Yep. That’s what the modern day prop has been geared towards doing. Not just meter eating but creating momentum for the rest of the set. And Pole does that well.

He's one of a few really good kids coming through that will take us to around the 6-8 place area for a few seasons. That's why you pay money for Moses, he's the x-factor that gets you in the top 4 like a Cleary, Latrell or Turbo.

Back