Footy Show

stryker

Not really, thought there would have been some mention of the boys maybe playing origin next year - but nothing.

Ryan was hillarious again - was behind the turntables as the lebo dugggiiieeessss supporter giving it to Robbie and Heighno for their post match celebrations against the broncs in the changerooms

Other than that pretty bland…

G

@djm619 said:
Was there any mention of the cat from last night?

No, he seems to be a protected species at the moment and is still trying to justify what he did to the media. Other than Beau acting like a lunatic it was a bland show last night.

Icon

Voss in his segment said Royce was odds on to get the St.Helens coaching position.

triserratops

dj YALLA…...........Beau went a little overboard with the grease ball charcater!
Keep it simple Beau...................Go the Duggies!!!

Tigerdave

No talk about Ennis, but it sure did look like Fatty was holding back….... he gave it to the selectors though

chopper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUwCr1xXWYk&feature=PlayList&p=B4AA4E2593D7EDA4&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=16

I heard a complaint on the weekend on 2GB I think to Hadley regarding a female Duggggiesss fan being offended by Beau's send up of the Duggggiesssss.
On Sunday night I looked up a few Beau Know's clips on You Tube and guess what, they were all the same, I would suggest that the female Dugggiessss fan who took offence watched the Footy Show for the first time eva!.

alien

@chopper said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUwCr1xXWYk&feature=PlayList&p=B4AA4E2593D7EDA4&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=16

:laughing: i loved that.

doesnt hindy have a sense of humour?

ron_burgandy

no different from matty making fun of gays with trent or reg poking fun at bogans…..hell even the wogs take the p!ss out of them sekves on wog boys......also beaus "duuggggiiesss" character is how most of them act at a dogs game anyway...art imitating life IMO

Latest posts