Good News

C

Cobarcats

I thought this might be a good topic for anyone who has experienced some recent good news.
We are often dragged down a bit with problems in our lives that we forget to stop and 'smell the roses'
So, I'll kick it off with two things that have cheered me up big time.
First off all,
I'M A GRAND DADDY AGAIN woo hoo 💞
A little girl. Mum and baby healthy and beautiful.
Secondly,
I've got my arm splint off now and in a sling, now I can have a good old scratch aaahh. Oh and I'm allowed to text with my proper hand 👍

Come on, tell us something uplifting.
🤜🤛

Congratulations to you and your family on becoming a grandfather again. Your days of resting are nearly over Cobar, Get ready to run behind this little one too all day

I thought this might be a good topic for anyone who has experienced some recent good news.
We are often dragged down a bit with problems in our lives that we forget to stop and 'smell the roses'
First off all,
Secondly,
I've got my arm splint off now and in a sling, now I can have a good old scratch aaahh. Oh and I'm allowed to text with my proper hand 👍

🤜🤛
Congratulations. One of my family members had both arms in plaster. He had to be nice to everyone especially when he needed someone to wipe his arse.

After a rough few years my son got a letter home from school which praised him for his leadership. Seems once they got to actually run around and play sport again his mood at school has improved a lot. Seems small but this is great news for me!

After a rough few years my son got a letter home from school which praised him for his leadership. Seems once they got to actually run around and play sport again his mood at school has improved a lot. Seems small but this is great news for me!
Good to hear bud, sports at school is important, even if challenged in some way.
A kid is better off outside chasing butterflies so to speak than sitting inside playing xbox.
I'm sure he'll grow up just fine mate! 👍

Congrats on the grandchild.
Interested to know what you missed being able to scratch :)

Congrats on the grandchild.
Interested to know what you missed being able to scratch :)
Anything left of the centre line, and my right arm.
Refer to my reply #7 for areas that are at the foremost of your imagination 🤭

Congratulations to you and your family,the even better news is you have a very valid excuse to be excused nappy changing duties.I hope the parents are getting enough sleep at this time

First off all,
Secondly,

🤜🤛

Geez grand daddy again at the age of 21 (but because of being a tigers fan you might look like 50+)

Geez grand daddy again at the age of 21 (but because of being a tigers fan you might look like 50+)
Both those ages are very flattering. 👍
They say in golf, if you shoot you age, for example 65 shots at 65yrs of age your doing awesome.
Well at the rate my body keeps breaking or getting injured, I'll have to live to 90+ to shoot that score 🤣

Back