Graham Annesley's weekly briefing

Brett Thurbon

I feel sorry for this guy, having to stand up and try to explain the errors made by the bunker each week. I am sure he knows what he is saying is crap. Example being the Tommy Talau no try from the weekend. The bunker correctly ruled that Tommy knocked on, but they missed the fact the first touch was from Hynes, so it should have been a line drop out, not a 7 tackle set from the 20 m. Completely changed the momentum of the game

I feel sorry for this guy, having to stand up and try to explain the errors made by the bunker each week. I am sure he knows what he is saying is crap. Example being the Tommy Talau no try from the weekend. The bunker correctly ruled that Tommy knocked on, but they missed the fact the first touch was from Hynes, so it should have been a line drop out, not a 7 tackle set from the 20 m. Completely changed the momentum of the game
Yep. If they're going to microscopically examine every second decision they'd better get them right. The sharks double movement, the Takai try off a forward pass, Bula's brilliant save on that final try.... should have been a good, close game, 8 point difference at most.

Yep. If they're going to microscopically examine every second decision they'd better get them right. The sharks double movement, the Takai try off a forward pass, Bula's brilliant save on that final try.... should have been a good, close game, 8 point difference at most.
Not one commentator questioned it was a double mvt either…thought I was going mad. Ball carrying arm grounded. Player stopped before line. Player extended arm.

Not one commentator questioned it was a double mvt either…thought I was going mad. Ball carrying arm grounded. Player stopped before line. Player extended arm.
The guys on triple m said no try but quickly changed their tune after it was awarded

There were heaps on here arguing it wasn’t a double movement as well.
I thought it was a blatant one, where he deliberately extended his arm promoting the ball.
Lol thought I must have been tired or drunk…

Latest posts

Staff online

Back