Ground Announcer

hammertime

Great win last night! I really thought we weren't going to get away with that one..

I have to voice my opinion on something that really annoys me each game…. the Ground Announcer.

Seriously, the bloke is a robot. Does the same terribly structured routine over and over each week. Irritates me to no end and it does not get the crowd fired up like it should.

It was great at cambo last week when the radio announcer joined in, he brought so much more. Unless the club only has to pay the guy with a pie and chips post-game, I really think the Tigers should replace him.

The blokes a knob!
I wasn't at the game last night but it has pi$$ed me off in the past.
Robot?! I personally think he doesn't even do it "live" and lipsyncs a recorded dvd!

time for change :question:
definetely :exclamation:

What's next…a Tiger growl to mimmick the Panther one?!?! :unamused:

Yeah agreed. He's been crap for years. Hate the "Can everyone be upstanding" bit, the running to all sides, the Tigers chant. Seriously I think people know how to support the team.

Can't even make out what he is saying on the hill, which is a blessing.

Last game I went to at LO was vs Raiders and the guy gave me the s#%*s. He seemed more concerned with reeling off advertisements than actually revving up the crowd and when he did try and get the crowd going it was all the same old boring crap.

@Tiger Tim from 'Gong said:
Doesn't he work for the Dragons as well? I'm sure I heard him at Wollongong last year

No, i only do Leichhardt. Thanx for the feednack guys, lucky im thick skinned :cry:

:blush:

Is it you KS?

Really?

Do me a favour….next game when you read out something like "Tigers try scored by Chris lawrence and converted by benji marshall....tigers 24 sharks 6"...can you add on, "And Ron is a tool"?

hahahaha, i got my own battles to worry about so not interested in getting involved in that one Innk. I might dedicate each try to a forum member though….......hows....."try scored by Liam Fulton, and Liam dedicates this weeks try to Innsaneink". And if Heighno scores, im sure he'd love to dedicate it to me lol

I think the Ground Announcer does a great job. :slight_smile:
You can tell that the Tigers are going well when we only have to be concerned about what the GA does.
A forum mention or two would be very good!

@NJLM78 said:
I think the Ground Announcer does a great job. :slight_smile:
You can tell that the Tigers are going well when we only have to be concerned about what the GA does.

Thank you

@king sirro said:
I might dedicate each try to a forum member though….......hows....."try scored by Liam Fulton, and Liam dedicates this weeks try to Innsaneink". And if Heighno scores, im sure he'd love to dedicate it to me lol

I like that idea! Everytime Lote goes over dedicate it to me! :sunglasses:

he's annoying. actually the guy who replaced him a few weeks ago at campbo (was from some reality tv show?) was a refreshing change… bring him back instead.

Latest posts

Back