Has anyone ever done the Grand Salami

Aladinsane

Just putting down my bets for this weeks round on Centrebet, and I came across this odd gamble….The Grand Salami. Betting on the total points that are scored in the entire rounfd.

This is Round 19 options on having a go at picking the Grand Salami

Grand Salami Round 19 - Total Round Points
296 Points or Less 2.30
297 to 316 Points 4.25
317 Points or More 2.30

I am always up a a stupid challenge and my scores totalled up to 302 (average 43.14 per game)..put $20 on it for fun ......taking into account that the 2 games in Brisbane will be played on Friday night in good weather, and all the other games in Sydney will be played also in fine weather.

The last time 7 games were played (rd 16), the total was 272.

It's a hard pick, but just for fun, ehat's you total figure......and lets see if anyone on here can pick the Grand Salami

bjm8

For no reason at all, cause i haven't studied who's actually playing this weekend, but just to join in, ill go 317+

I didnt even know this line existed…

G

GregMan

Thanks for bringing up the grand salami. It's fantastic! My life is now complete. I'll go 297 - 317\. the total score will be 313.

Aladinsane

@bjm8 said:
With one game to play tonight i've got the current points total at 296 (49.33 p/game).

So it looks like I need a 6 point game to pick it exact, or a maximum 19 point game to get the money…..can't see it with Parramatta defence and Storm's attack.....but fun anyway, that keeps mme interested in a game that I wouldn't care too much about.

Hope the score is 12-6