Hastings/Klemmer

Jolls

I like it; however, now we have to find someone to organise our attack. I trust there is a mountain of work going on behind the scenes to get that in order. Maybe Douhie learnt a few things from Moses while he was away. Add some starch to his defence and we can take a punt on 23! Maybe, just maybe, the new style we will be playing will allow our man in number 7 to grow into the footballer we all wish he was. Maybe not - will.just have to wait and see what 2023 brings!

SeanT

I like it; however, now we have to find someone to organise our attack. I trust there is a mountain of work going on behind the scenes to get that in order. Maybe Douhie learnt a few things from Moses while he was away. Add some starch to his defence and we can take a punt on 23! Maybe, just maybe, the new style we will be playing will allow our man in number 7 to grow into the footballer we all wish he was. Maybe not - will.just have to wait and see what 2023 brings!
We will go for Moses or the English Halfback in 2024. This year we have to make do with Brooks and Douhie. Brooks last year in his contract so hopefully both of them don't get renewed.

TheDaBoss

Now Johns can finally get that halfback he has forever bitched on about turning into the next big thing

AdelaideTiger

I think Klemmer can do for Wests what Tamou did for Penrith when he first joined them, eat some decent meters in the middle and add some steel in defence.
Sad about losing Hastings but this is a good swap for us.

WT2K

Staff member
Forum Leader
As the great Sharon would say... It is what it is.