Hayne's Chip over the Top

@Tigermac said:
@chilbury said:
Killed me Tonight !! I feel Sick dudes..

Different bounce and Moltz could have been under the posts :cry:

Exactly. It was the story of our night. We didn't get the bounce of the ball at all, and every call went against us. Story of our season/s.

@Tigermac said:
@chilbury said:

A 50/50 bounce favours Moltzen and a possible line-break/try. That bounce was just horrible for us.

Another moment was a Farah pass to Benji who hit the ball at speed and was a certain try but Robbie couldn't quite get it in the bread basket.

This loss burns me bad cos it was there for the taking but everything just went against us.

@king sirro said:
This loss burns me bad cos it was there for the taking but everything just went against us.

i hear you …. usually i get over a loss fast .... but this one hurts ,,, and now we are gunna be reading about how good this parra side is ... daniel anderson coach of the year ... etc etc etc

@king sirro said:

Yeah me to but maybe its the loss we needed if theres such a thing.

Look at 05 the last 2 comp games we lost.

Im confident we can beat the titans and the bulldogs.

@Allan Towle said:
@Tigermac said:
@chilbury said:

A 50/50 bounce favours Moltzen and a possible line-break/try. That bounce was just horrible for us.

Another moment was a Farah pass to Benji who hit the ball at speed and was a certain try but Robbie couldn't quite get it in the bread basket.

its the way Hayne's kicked it he knew he would get that Bounce!!
I just wanted Benji to do that to him, Thats what eats me up!!! lol.

@tiger4ever said:
@king sirro said:

Yeh i think we can too.

@tiger4ever said:
@king sirro said:

sorry but when you dont have a cushion… there isnt a loss you have to have .....i agree we can beat both sides ... but also thought we were morals to beat parra tonight ....

@chilbury said:
its the way Hayne's kicked it he knew he would get that Bounce!!
I just wanted Benji to do that to him, Thats what eats me up!!! lol.

Dad tried to tell me that too. That ball bounced sideways like you wouldn't believe. You can't expect that.

@innsaneink said:
Beau Ryans first try foot on line wasnt a call that went our way?

That was the correct call. At worst BOTD.

The Payne-> Morris forward pass was a joke.

The Hayne -> some Parra moron NON-forward pass call was even more a joke (they scored straight after).

The Marshall forward pass call at the end… I'll comment when I see it on tele in a couple on minutes.

Some penalty calls were harsh too. Two against Gibbs - one he was injured and couldn't move, and the other he was lying about 90cm away from the Parra player playing the ball. He rolled it back and the hooker made a meal of it. Tough call against him IMO.

Such is the form Hayne is in. The guy looked stunned when Geyer spoke to him after the game and praised him on how brilliant he is playing. He just shrugged his shoulders and was lost for words. Has to be the Australian fullback on current form.

Benji's pass looked fine. Back out of the hands and floated forward.

Parra also got away with a forward pass just before Hayne's last try. It was from dummy half down the shirt side. The crowd was booing, but nothing came of it.

Look, we gave it our all against the hottest team in the comp. Goal kicking was the difference for us again.

I've got some confidence we'll be able to sneak in the 8.

@tiger tigers said:
@king sirro said:

i hear you …. usually i get over a loss fast .... but this one hurts ,,, and now we are gunna be reading about how good this parra side is ... daniel anderson coach of the year ... etc etc etc

Wests Tigers where the better side…...those losses always burn bad.....

that made my blood boil. we had contained him all night n then he does that at the end.
the thing is thats all we are going to hear about all weekend in the papers.
benji outplayed him in every part of the game 4 mine.

i don't get how they can call him a genius etc for doing a chip kick, something which has been in the game for years

Latest posts

Members online

Back