Heino

IronTiger

NSW you absolute tools…you are blind not to have this man in the team.

Would certainly offer much more than Creagh.

Anyway, I don't want him associated with the current NSW muppets (selectors, coach etc.). I want him playing for us.

I think if he played like this last year he may have come into contention. If he maintains this for the year and next year then he may get a shot.

@hybrid_tiger said:
Would certainly offer much more than Creagh.

Anyway, I don't want him associated with the current NSW muppets (selectors, coach etc.). I want him playing for us.

Actually you are right, NSW don't touch everything you touch turns to crap

Heighno's problem with NSW selection is that he doesn't play for Manly, Roosters or the Dragons. He also has to cut the crap of being an uncompromising, hard, tough, honest footballer and bring some controversy into his private life then he might have a shot at a NSW jumper.

@Chris said:
Heighno's problem with NSW selection is that he doesn't play for Manly, Roosters or the Dragons. He also has to cut the crap of being an uncompromising, hard, tough, honest footballer and bring some controversy into his private life then he might have a shot at a NSW jumper.

\
\
Exactly Chris, IMO He is in the same class as any Origin player if not a class above some!

@Chris said:

An attention grabbing hairstyle generally works wonders too.

@softlaw said:
@Chris said:

An attention grabbing hairstyle generally works wonders too.

He needs to start growing a beard - don't shave for a year :laughing:

If only Lote was from NSW…. :laughing:

If Lote was from NSW he'd have no chance of getting picked because he's in great form.

@Chris said:

spot on …..two years ago he was everybodys (selectors,commentators) pick ....then he knocked back saints and signed a 3 year extension with the tiges ..... why would the blues want a hard working guy who gives his all.,.....

@Chris said:
If Lote was from NSW he'd have no chance of getting picked because he's in great form.

They'd pick Luke Burt & James McManus before Lote.

Heghno is nowhere near his best footy yet.
Friday night saw him clean up his game even more. Very impressive.
Was not being put on his back as often, and even took out some of the foot shuffling or turning his back before he hit the line. Didn't thrash around trying to milk penalties like previous weeks and standing deeper in reception of the ball to give himself momentum.
Still a bit slow getting back defensively and turns his back to the opposition. Needs to get that schoolboy out of his game. He is by far the most improved player at WT this year. I believe he is about to explode into a great footballer which i knew he was always capable of once he overcame his run of injuries from last year. He's playing at IMO around 75% of what his potential is. When he does, then he should be selected for NSW.
C'mon Chris, i know you will read this….you can do it!!

If Lote was a New South Welshman, he would not be as good of a player as he turned out to be :wink:

Heighno is playing really well this year - may get a start in the dead rubber game and should be definitely on the cards for next year to be a part of the 6th series loss in a row.

@Danos said:
@Chris said:

They'd pick Luke Burt & James McManus before Lote.

lol mcmanus, biggest flop ever.

nsw have no chance this series! don't pick him id rather tigers win!

He SHOULD be in the NSW team, but kinda glad he isn't because we would miss him too much!

Heard Vossy say last night on 2UE that he would have "absolutely no dramas at all" if Heighno was picked for NSW in the 13 jersey. Good to hear he is being noticed by some. Also he said he thought the tigers backrow was the best in the comp, with Ellis the best backrower bar none.

Latest posts

Back