OFFICIAL Henry O'Kane signs with Sharks

Cobarcats

Staff member
Forum Leader
Cini left us for the Sharks too...

Then got punted real quick and ended up Parra reserve grade.

Will we regret losing O'Kane ?
Only time will tell...
Can't hold em all. He probably thinks he'll get a run at the sharks because he would be waiting with us I think.

hank37w

Can't hold em all. He probably thinks he'll get a run at the sharks because he would be waiting with us I think.
Wow!

Over this last season or so, who would have dared to think that they might have a better chance of getting a start at the Sharks over the Wests Tigers?

Have our fortunes really changed that much?

I guess only time will tell and hopefully we start to turn it all around in 2023.

Cobarcats

Staff member
Forum Leader
Wow!

Over this last season or so, who would have dared to think that they might have a better chance of getting a start at the Sharks over the Wests Tigers?

I guess only time will tell and hopefully we start to turn it all around in 2023.
It seems apparent that Sheens has recruited new guys to 2-3yr contracts so hopefully our young lads will be able to step up by then.

bathursttiger1

He was offered a contract here but chose to look elsewhere, apparently he was aiming for the Roosters.
He might have thought he was too good for us.

Kaito

He was offered a contract here but chose to look elsewhere, apparently he was aiming for the Roosters.
He might have thought he was too good for us.

St Joseph's College boarder etc.
I thought that too, but he wasn't
too good for our KOE team or an
Irish side full of part-time roofers.
Good luck to the lad but as it stands
he's hardly a loss. Time will tell

Magpies1969

Do Forum Members see Kautoga and Tumeth playing a couple of NRL games this season?

426Tlgerland

Pending injury they may get a run off the bench , we have recruited well and had a lot of Injuries last season , no injury and players having a go may hold them up but if a players is down on form or not putting in I think the coaches will chance there hands

InBenjiWeTrust

Wow!

hopefully it will be "It's what Sheens rejects that makes the WT the best' ;)