Highlights Of The Round

I thought the whole round was a bit underwhelming. The two big games Cows/ Mel and Roosters/Penrith were one sided affairs. Best thing was getting the 2 early in the round.
I've said it a couple of times before that this year seems to be lacking punch.
I think attacking plays are becoming so stereo typed that every team puts on the same plays.
I was going to say in my earlier post that it was a breath of fresh air to see Jock chip over the head of the D to score. Cobbo running in full flight was also a highlight.

I really enjoyed watching the Cowboys. They remind me a bit of us in 2005/2010. Throwing the ball around, slick movement and good scramble.

Payten has developed into a pretty handy coach, they're a well drilled side that are exciting to watch.

I really enjoyed watching the Cowboys. They remind me a bit of us in 2005/2010. Throwing the ball around, slick movement and good scramble.

Payten has developed into a pretty handy coach, they're a well drilled side that are exciting to watch.
Agree with that, his team is a bit of fresh air for this year.
Good luck to Payten I say. He was awesome in 05. Respect.

Have always had a bit of time for the Cowgirls (except when we are playing them) and really enjoying watching them play this year and the 2015 Grand Final is still one of the great do or die efforts in my book.

My son and I agreed the other day that if we are not in the 8 this year (fingers still crossed) that we will be putting our support behind the Cowgirls in the Finals, assuming they are still in the running.

Have always had a bit of time for the Cowgirls (except when we are playing them) and really enjoying watching them play this year and the 2015 Grand Final is still one of the great do or die efforts in my book.

My son and I agreed the other day that if we are not in the 8 this year (fingers still crossed) that we will be putting our support behind the Cowgirls in the Finals, assuming they are still in the running.
Surely Hank you meant to say "You'll support both teams"

Even if we are coming last I would watch them play and support them.
I wish more games were played up here.
I'm going to the Suncorp game even if it's impossible for WT to make the 8.
All to their own, you have a boy to take to the footy and that's a precious thing to have.

Not a highlight just a thought
But I'm really hoping we see another try celebration round...thought it was a fantastic initative

I did mention that if we are not in the 8.

If we are in the 8 then no one else even exists.
You may have misunderstood me Cobar, I am talking about finals time.

While ever Wests Tigers are playing they have my support but if they are not in the finals I'll put my support behind the Cowgirls.

The Cowboys have really caught my eye this season. I'm enjoying watching them and the style of footy they go about. I gotta say tho I was shocked when I saw they're top 3. Certainly the real deal. Haven't reached the half mark but they're flying. I'm happy for Toddy Payten.

Forget which game it was but a highlight for me was when there was a rugby like scum, the player was trying to get out of the ingoal and both teams were pushing the attacker and defender.
Warriors v Dragons.

Been a while since I played, but I remember that being a penalty. You're only allowed to push your own player. Not allowed to come in contact with any defenders in contact with the ball carrier.

Back