If we don't win this...

citizen_cub

If we don't win this, we've got no chance of being tagged 'contenders' in this competition.

Any good team in this comp will almost always beat the warriors at home, especially when they are out of form. Lets face it boys, if we're gonna say they're in form, we may as well say we're in form. They unconvincingly beat NQ last week and won in a game that could have gone either way today.

I'm sure there will be a big crowd on Friday night. After that very disappointing match at Campbelltown against the Roosters several weeks ago, I'm sure they'll want to redeem themselves for the faithful. Being the loyal supporters we are, many fans will turn up to hopefully witness a win.

People have said were not contenders for the past 3 weeks…. But i know im gonna be on the southern hill cheering on our boys with the jungle ! .... Hope to see you all out there ! :sign:

I won't be there unfortunately. Way too far to travel to Campbelltown from where I live

Might see if Justin TV have a live stream

They have a fair side, 4 away games this year I think with 2 wins, but they picked up a couple of injuries today, which will make things easier, but of course, we shouldn't be relying on injuries.

I'm reasonably confident we can beat them.

Since this will more than likely be the delayed game, I'll have to watch this one on the net.

The Eels just lost to the Sharks and the Raiders just beat the Dragons.

Anyone can beat anyone. I think the bigger question is how important it is to win in round 12 seeing how our season is going. Are we not contenders if we lose?

I beg to differ.

@Bismark said:

Anyone can beat anyone. I think the bigger question is how important it is to win in round 12 seeing how our season is going. Are we not contenders if we lose?

I beg to differ.

dragons were missing 6 players to rep honors and lost dan hunt in the warm up

parra were missing hayne and tahu
\
\
if we lose this fridays win means nothing, if there are seriously "no rumblings" like they want you to believe then there will be no dramas winning this game, they got up one week but can they for 2?

It is certainly a big game in terms of our season. Two wins in a row can set up for a strong mid-season revival. A loss, we have to struggle to claw our way back up the ladder, and the doom sayers rear their ugly heads even more than they have of late.

It is a big big, big game - and one we must win in terms of our season.

@citizen cub said:
I won't be there unfortunately. Way too far to travel to Campbelltown from where I live

No one cares if youre there or not and your trolling attempts are blatantly transparent

![](http://www.xstaticdevelopment.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/fail_stamp.jpg)

@innsaneink said:
@citizen cub said:

No one cares if youre there or not and your trolling attempts are blatantly transparent

![](http://www.xstaticdevelopment.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/fail_stamp.jpg)

wtf are you talking about 'trolling attempts'

Please explain

This matc is definately very important but I wouldnt go as far as to say that we couldnt be contenders for the title this year if we loose this match. However I do think that with Rapira and Maloney out we should be able to get the 2 points.

@ron burgandy said:
@Bismark said:

I beg to differ.

\
\
if we lose this fridays win means nothing, if there are seriously "no rumblings" like they want you to believe then there will be no dramas winning this game, they got up one week but can they for 2?

You love making excuses for other clubs dont you Ron…

If it lose this week means they switched off....Warriors switched off against Souff's and just won

They are a team that trouble us....Wests Tigers turn up they will win...

pfft Para....Hayne and Tahu and they can't beat the Sharkies at home.....lol

Dragons missing 6....Lets see Galloway, Fulton, Tuiaki, Ayshford, Moltzen, Schirnack x2 and Cayless and we won....

if we don't win this game it will be confirmed that wests-tigers are consistently in-consistent.
sometimes you just don't know " which" wests-tigers team will turn up on the day.

@citizen cub said:
If we don't win this, we've got no chance of being tagged 'contenders' in this competition.

Any good team in this comp will almost always beat the warriors at home, especially when they are out of form. Lets face it boys, if we're gonna say they're in form, we may as well say we're in form. They unconvincingly beat NQ last week and won in a game that could have gone either way today.

I'm sure there will be a big crowd on Friday night. After that very disappointing match at Campbelltown against the Roosters several weeks ago, I'm sure they'll want to redeem themselves for the faithful. Being the loyal supporters we are, many fans will turn up to hopefully witness a win.

The key to beating the Warriors is to play our natural game and ensure we go into this game with the correct bench. With such a big pack, if we try and match them in the middle of the park, we will get slaughtered. There big guys suck in many defenders, opening up the flanks for guys like Lance and Buster. Keep the line intact across the park is vital.

I'm predicting the Tigers will win this one based on the game on Friday. We did the basic's well, didnt throw many silly passes and the rest looked after itself. If we can get a smart kicking game going, I think the Warriors will struggle…

@Geo. said:
@ron burgandy said:
@Bismark said:

I beg to differ.

\
\

You love making excuses for other clubs dont you Ron…

If it lose this week means they switched off....Warriors switched off against Souff's and just won

They are a team that trouble us....Wests Tigers turn up they will win...

pfft Para....Hayne and Tahu and they can't beat the Sharkies at home.....lol

Dragons missing 6....Lets see Galloway, Fulton, Tuiaki, Ayshford, Moltzen, Schirnack x2 and Cayless and we won....

I think 6 origin players is far more of a loss than our 6 missing, theres no way i'd have tipped canberra at the Gong if saints were at full strength, but tip canvberra I did on the back of half saints pack out - he has a point.

Canberra had players missing 2 …all clubs do ......It's no excuss....Year of no excusses

What was Parra's excuss...No Hayne so what that's it...

@innsaneink said:
A hard Mon niter on a boggy Brookie is a good _reason_

I'd have to agree. They looked like they had bricks in thier shoes.

Would be interesting to see the stats on how teams fare the following week, after a lose at BO?

Latest posts

Back