Isaiah Papali’i #265

Don't know what to think, as the article published a fortnight back contained direct quotes from him:
"It's a massive challenge. There's no hiding that," he said.
"But to be able to be a part of something, starting from the ground up, is something that I'll be proud of."
"Parra is a good club and they have a lot to offer so I want to make sure that I'm not just learning on the field but also off it, so I can take that elsewhere when I do jump in that Tigers system.
"I want to make sure that I look after myself first and then hopefully have people around me (at the Tigers) who will jump on the same boat."

However this is the Wests Tigers we're talking about and it's always been, only at/could the Wests Tigers.....
Hope the Board and Powerbrokers are feeling the heat because as a supporter it sucks to continue to feel disappointment from their lack of foresight.
Stand firm on him?
He signed to play under Madge and I think it's embarrassing if that's the only way we can secure a player - hold them ransom to their contract.
It's a wonder why supporters are losing faith in the club.
Exactly. And the latest article does not have one single quote from IP, WT or Parra - just some airy fairy piece saying his family and friends say he is "loath" to go to WT.

Lee and Pascoe will come out strong.....and then bend over and cop it like they always do. Poorly run Peasant Club
Thats exactly how it will play out. Expect a press release, or the elitist Chairman talking tough on his weekly radio gig, but ultimately we’ll be the ones bending over.

Parra have no right to make noise. It’s none of their business.
Parra hasn't made any noise - no one has made any noise - David Diccio is the only one making noise - where are the quotes from anyone? Oh wait he had a scoop that some of IP's friends said he was loath to go to WT. This is the sort of crap the NRL should be jumping on. Maybe parra have fed Diccio this bs.

Parra hasn't made any noise - no one has made any noise - David Diccio is the only one making noise - where are the quotes from anyone? Oh wait he had a scoop that some of IP's friends said he was loath to go to WT. This is the sort of crap the NRL should be jumping on. Maybe parra have fed Diccio this bs.
Given recent history with us, I don’t find it hard to believe.

Reactions: 851
The worst part is, we got him at a steal on 600k. So it’s not like if he backflips we can go sign another marquee player. 600k is almost your average, run of the mill first grader these days.

They won't make noise publicly but they will be in his ear no doubt

IP is a grown man

He made a decision

We need to make sure we hold him to that decision
It’s what we have said several times over the last few years. We never do though, cos we are spineless. How appropriate that we have no spine, on the field or off.

Latest posts

Members online

Back