Isaiah Papali’i #265

David Riccio last night
“Have we heard Isaiah Papali’i say once, I cannot wait to get to the Wests Tigers?”
😄
If you were going to another birthday party later in the day would you say I can’t wait to get to that one to your current hosts ? 🥴

These journos on 360 are clueless.

David Riccio last night
“Have we heard Isaiah Papali’i say once, I cannot wait to get to the Wests Tigers?”
😄
If you were going to another birthday party later in the day would you say I can’t wait to get to that one to your current hosts ? 🥴

Sounds like Riccio is crying/dying to be right.

I honestly think NRL360 has an agenda against us. Half the program dedicated to rubbishing us every night. Started in earnest when Benji told them ‘see ya later’.
For your own personal heath, you don’t need this.👍

Adrian Proszenko in the Herald has just come up with this latest garbage-how poor ole' Izz is now hankering to return to NZ (and maybe play for the Warriors). It's really simple. He either plays for us, or he doesn't play at all-either for Parra or for the Warriors.

Complained about being in the back row at WT's....

Went to the Grandfinal 2 years earlier playing in the back row.
I didn't mind NRL 360 when Iken and Sampson hosted it...Bwaith is such a tool, just loves to dig up dirt on the show and the Tigers are easy fodder for him...I hope Fox axe the show or change the host next year

David Riccio last night
😄

I have no idea blokes like cronk can go on that show that's run by a pack of dead shit journalists.

Benji must of felt the same.

Bring back the good footy show days. Get some players with some personality and let them run the show. Journalist should not be running the show. It's wayyyyy too bias.

Last edited:
Adrian Proszenko in the Herald has just come up with this latest garbage-how poor ole' Izz is now hankering to return to NZ (and maybe play for the Warriors). It's really simple. He either plays for us, or he doesn't play at all-either for Parra or for the Warriors.

Expect better from him

My take on this is different because when I first heard this I thought, no he has got to honour his contract,” Anasta said.

“Then I had a think about it myself and I was in a very similar situation.

“It was the Tigers, but it could have been any club, where I signed at that club and Tim Sheens was the coach.

“He signed me for a specific reason. He wanted a certain something out of me in terms of leadership and direction with a few players there and he made the sell to me.

“He was the coach and the Australian coach and I wanted to play under Tim Sheens. That was the only reason I signed. The sole reason I signed.

“Then he got sacked a few weeks later. I honoured the contract, but now I look back at it and I think it was a poor decision from me.

“If I had my time over it would have been in the best interests of me and the club not to go there because it wasn’t the right fit.

“I was taking hit ups off taps, which is one thing, but what I’m trying to say is if he doesn’t want to go there and he only went there because a coach wanted him for a specific role to play his part in that team.

“Sometimes motivation is solely because of the coach

bwaiths take
So by that reasoning, every time there is a change at a club (be it the coach changes or a player changes) all contracts become null and void? What if a player you wanted to play with decides to move on after a year, does your contract become null and void because he was the only reason you came across. That is completely deluded and naive. Circumstances change all the time. If the coach is that big a concern then call it out in the contract!

Reactions: 851
I didn't mind NRL 360 when Iken and Sampson hosted it...Bwaith is such a tool, just loves to dig up dirt on the show and the Tigers are easy fodder for him...I hope Fox axe the show or change the host next year
I’d rather re runs of prisoner. Once the OG left so did credibility .

Members online

Back