Isaiah Papali’i #265

I'm just hoping with this overhaul of the football dept they have grown some balls. Forget all the toing and froing, the tours of the COE, the caressing of egos. I want to see a statement that says IP has a contract with us and he and Parra can whistle dixie if they think he can back out. We will not accept any compensation nor a player swap to reIease him. If he doesn't want to come he sit out for 3 years on no pay. And then put in a complaint to the NRL against parra.

All this talk in the press about Papalii is abit concerning, he may back flip on the deal

Reactions: 851
This article was in the same paper. Laugh at the line " he will get a chance to come up against his future teamates thsi weekend" Yea he will because most of them a re from penriff reggies.

He’s the best forward in the game. In the top 3 anyway. You do not roll over and accept financial compensation. I wouldn’t be surprised if his nose is out of joint that he only negotiated a deal worth 600k. He probably feels he’s worth more. And he’d be right about that, but that’s on him and his manager for negotiating a shitty deal. If Parra are secretly in his ear telling him they can keep him on for 850 then them‘s the breaks.

Back