Isaiah Papali’i #265

IF we were to allow him to backflip which I hope we do not we should at least get a promising player or 2 from them IF we were to allow it

From time to time a little bit of mail comes my way so here it is boys.
Ice has no intentions in coming to the tigers it’s looks as though the tigers are resigned to the fact he’s not coming it’s looking like we will get Nathan Brown, the reason Nathan Brown is on the nose at the slimers is beacause he was part of the leadership group at Parra who spoke up against playing BA son at 5/8 and shifting Dylan Brown to the centres after he challenged the coach on that he’s been on the outer ever since.

Parra is extremely confident Ice will be staying with the eels, although my source could not confirm the contract he signed it may have a get out clause in regards to the head coach.

As for the real reason Tim Sheens was appointed head coach was because no one wanted the job, it was even offered to Paul Green who turned it down and Mick Potter.
When Benji called Ice to see gauge on where he stood at no time did Ice confirm he was coming to the tigers.

Lets hope I’m wrong on this one….

Ice has no intentions in coming to the tigers it’s looks as though the tigers are resigned to the fact he’s not coming it’s looking like we will get Nathan Brown, the reason Nathan Brown is on the nose at the slimers is beacause he was part of the leadership group at Parra who spoke up against playing BA son at 5/8 and shifting Dylan Brown to the centres after he challenged the coach on that he’s been on the outer ever since.

Parra is extremely confident Ice will be staying with the eels, although my source could not confirm the contract he signed it may have a get out clause in regards to the head coach.

As for the real reason Tim Sheens was appointed head coach was because no one wanted the job, it was even offered to Paul Green who turned it down and Mick Potter.
When Benji called Ice to see gauge on where he stood at no time did Ice confirm he was coming to the tigers.

LOL - You lost us all when you said Paul Green and Mike Potter being offered

Sorry Oxy, I think your mail might be incorrect... at least give it some credibility and give us an idea of your source.

Last edited:
Neither Green or Potter is in high demand, so I'm incredulous that they would knock us back, less still that we would make them an offer.

Back