Isaiah Papali’i #265

People continue to swallowed the journos narrative hook, line and sinker. Exactly why they'll keep running with the story.

IP has just confirmed he is leaving as has his management a few weeks ago. Nothing else to read into really.
5months more of will he wont he - happy daze - what a great player

Taumalolo has really put a dent in Isaiah tonight.
Yep JT completely outplayed Paps.

I thought JT was best forward on field by a mile, then Lane then Matterson and then Paps.

Mitchell and Paps skimmed the Cowboys L side defence easily a few times.

Well most people are wrong. He is a gun. He was clearly one of the best options for the Cowboys who are a lot better than us and he was consistently one of our best players.
My only concern was his asking price…I don’t know how cowboys fit him in at 750 with the rest of their talent.

I thought JT was best forward on field by a mile, then Lane then Matterson and then Paps.

It was an interesting battle between those two. Overall I thought JT gave Papalii a bath, but Paps didn't back away and kept taking on the challenge. He showed heart, and only got outplayed because JT is so much bigger than him. It's the first time I've ever said a player copped a bath but still played very well.

I thought it was IP best game in a while. Bombed a certain try, but after copping that shoulder charge to the jaw played with courage.

Matterson is good as well but I thought IP was better than him. Matterson is a middle forward though. He wanted to play on an edge for us.

It was an interesting battle between those two. Overall I thought JT gave Papalii a bath, but Paps didn't back away and kept taking on the challenge. He showed heart, and only got outplayed because JT is so much bigger than him. It's the first time I've ever said a player copped a bath but still played very well.

They were going at each other. JT is special.

I was very impressed with IP.

Matterson is good as well but I thought IP was better than him. Matterson is a middle forward though. He wanted to play on an edge for us.
Matterson set up most of the line breaks. Eels were getting completely dominated til Matterson came on. His replacement Niukore was responsible for Cotter's try too. I thought Matterson changed the game and then Lane dominated second half.

Back