Isaiah Papali’i #

happy_tiger

We all just cool now with how he treated coming to the Tigers last season? We just gonna forget that? No need to earn his spot among the fans? Just want to make sure I'm on the same page with everyone else.
We are cool til we start losing .....then it's all his fault .....well along with Nofa and Brooks .....and Seyfarth if picked

Well then it's Sheen's fault because he picked the nuffies

No then it's McDonnell's fault because he helped sign the nuffies and has beens

No thats becomes Lee and Pascoe's fault because they that fool McDonnell back along with Sheens and the turncoat Benji and Farah

See how we role ....like the sands through an hour glass ...these are the Days of Our Lives

davey_farrell

he is quite articulate and very good to see he is at the Tigers, i think if its still Chris Warren in charge of media he is doing a good job at the moment. The club is looking quite professional in those website clips and including a lot of the players for us fans is good to see.

Odessa

he is quite articulate and very good to see he is at the Tigers, i think if its still Chris Warren in charge of media he is doing a good job at the moment. The club is looking quite professional in those website clips and including a lot of the players for us fans is good to see.
Can you sent Buzz the clip asking him what happened?

Kaito

buzz must have had a fallout with Tim, as they were friends at the start of last season, since then Buzz as you know just hates on us with every chance he gets

Don't forget the fact that buzz came
out and gave himself a pat on the
back for Sheens' HC appointment.
You get the impression that Tim is
just busy running an NRL team..
And Rothfields voice messages
aren't being returned in a timely fashion..

Reactions: 851