Isaiah Papali’i #265

Interesting that some people assume IP cared that there was media speculation about his 2023 contract.

Can't say it didn't seem to have an effect on his form....
He was very out of sorts a couple months back when it blew up.

Easy to assume he cared...

If he has come out now and said he’s heading to the tigers let’s get off his back and let him play in the World Cup , he has a good chance off winning it with the NZ team , once that’s done he has a beak and rocks up in January or when ever
welcome to the Tigers Papi

If he has come out now and said he’s heading to the tigers let’s get off his back and let him play in the World Cup , he has a good chance off winning it with the NZ team , once that’s done he has a beak and rocks up in January or when ever
welcome to the Tigers Papi
Agree but hope at some stage, in the near future, he thanks WT fans for their patience and says he hopes to make a positive impact.
I think that might be appropriate and would be well received.

“i have a job to do at Parra but ill be at the Tigers next year. I wont be commenting on it again until the end of the season”.

Would’ve taken 10 seconds to sort and not disrespected his club.
But he’s obviously thick and is badly advised
I would say that he was badly advised by the Parramatta Hangers on.

I sure as hell hope not. Some of the comments have been disgraceful.
No some of them weren’t the best, but in defence of the WTF he hasn’t made it easy.
We were very pleased when he signed and his form this year had us anticipating something special, which hopefully he will turn out to be, but he didn’t endear himself by refusing to even acknowledge the Tigers.
Yes, I know he’s had finals to worry about and now he’s got WC to worry about and his gf lives in Auckland and he lives in Sydney and on and on and on.
Paps, can you give us a wave from the plane !!
Maybe a postcard from the UK, or something to let us know your so excited about coming to WT you keep peeing your pants in anticipation.

Reactions: 851

Latest posts

Back