Iverson Fuatimau charged over armed hold-up incident

Tiger_Fanatic3

A lower grade footballer for the Wests Tigers has been granted bail after being charged over an incident that allegedly resulted in a gun being fired during a home invasion.

Iverson Fuatimau, a Western Suburbs winger who trained with the Tigers’ top squad over the summer after being given a train-and-trial contract, was granted bail after being charged with one count of specially aggravated break and enter with intent.

Two other men, Lofu Namulauulu, 25, and Joseph Pesa have been charged over an alleged home invasion that resulted in a man being threatened at gunpoint on Wednesday at St Helens Park.
It’s alleged that Fuatimau drove the other two men to an address in Fullerton Circuit, where they attempted to rob the occupant. Fuatimau’s high-profile lawyer, Elias Tabchouri, was adamant Iverson wasn’t aware of Namulauulu and Pesa’s intentions when he drove them to the premises in a maroon Haval H2.

Iversen was on Thursday granted bail on strict conditions after Tabchouri told a bail hearing that the 22 year old didn’t have criminal history, was battling mental health conditions and wasn’t aware that his companions were carrying firearms.

An NRL spokesperson said that Wests Tigers had informed the integrity unit of the matter.

More to come

• Sad
Reactions: BZN
Narrative usually reserved for the start of every NRL season...Not sure what club gains by being mentioned in the media, other than (more) bad publicity...In any case, sad to read, for the young man.

Of course the article title needs to say "Wests Tigers Winger", could of easily added in junior but... gotta get more clicks

The good old lawyer eh?
He has mental health issues and didn’t even know what they were doing….get stuffed.
Someone I know who is very much in to drug dealings and these sort of things was a childhood friend and I had a Catch up one time and he was telling me alot of the younger gang members are encouraged to start seeing a psychologist and lie to them saying they got bashed as a child sexual assaults burnt and cut by there father so when they are caught they bring this up to get off or lighter sentence

Isn't his brother, who also plays for us, named Compton?
Probably says a bit about their upbringing.

Someone I know who is very much in to drug dealings and these sort of things was a childhood friend and I had a Catch up one time and he was telling me alot of the younger gang members are encouraged to start seeing a psychologist and lie to them saying they got bashed as a child sexual assaults burnt and cut by there father so when they are caught they bring this up to get off or lighter sentence
Sounds about right.
Bleeding heart judges are suckers for a sob story.

Dickhead.
Pissed away any shot he had.
Enjoy bricklaying
Do the crime ..do the time...
Its marvelous how many of these guys get a chance at the big league and waste the club and their time because they think their above any law or anyone else...joke....highly paid Lawyers can come up with any amount of excuses to save their arse...

Reactions: PJ_
Back