Jackson Hastings - #251 Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Put himself above the team”

Very subjective. Did they give an example?

He flew north off his own back whilst injured to watch the team play is an example. Another one is always publicly backing his team mates.
Examples he gave was that he hardly mixed with players in the dressing room or outside of footy.

I think we seen some of it with his likes on social media about playing halfback.

Always two sides to a story , just posting what I was told. If I ever bump into Hastings I will ask him his side lol.

Examples he gave was that he hardly mixed with players in the dressing room or outside of footy.

I think we seen some of it with his likes on social media about playing halfback.

Always two sides to a story , just posting what I was told. If I ever bump into Hastings I will ask him his side lol.

Think it's a factual comment not the only club to say the same thing.

If the club overall plan is to portray a family club value I respect the decision to let these type of players go.

“Put himself above the team”

Very subjective. Did they give an example?

He flew north off his own back whilst injured to watch the team play is an example. Another one is always publicly backing his team mates.

What people portray to the media can be different to the person they are.

Thanks for reply. I guess i just don’t see being a loaner as putting himself above the team. Some people are just like that..

And don’t get me wrong, I’m a believer in having a strong bonding culture (if they bring good attitude to the footy field). Aka the recent Penrith and tigers 05. For me Hastings was the player who would call the players with poor attitude out. And they I reckon needed it.

Mel Brooks is the king of comedy and always makes me laugh,unfortunately i can't say the same for his long lost cousin
The king might be useless but his companion suggests he's a lucky guy. Same for Brooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back