Jackson Hastings - #251 Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops!
Of course didn't want to make this sound like wiping out those people.

What i meant was that the NRL organization must be overhauled so that those corrupt hooligan weeds be removed and rebuilt with reputable people..
Nah you had it right the first time.

Lock them all in a portaloo and set it alight.

Not sure if Hastings reads this forum but if he does wish him all the best with his op and recovery.
We were all a bit dubious before he got here but he’s earned his stripes this season, punctuated only by that ridiculous suspension, and now this injury.
Has been a good clubman in supporting those around him, let’s hope he gets that back in spades.
Hang in there, and use AD as a guide to how you can bounce back from a nasty injury.
Go WestsTigers.
So happy to have him at the club. Easy to see why Salford fans loved him.

One shining light in this mess is Jackson can wear a moon boot and not plaster. Plaster sucks.

We'll all feel a little better too when that Broncos Larrikin gets a few weeks ban.
I might have missed it but I haven't seen much remorse or concern for JH from Carrigan.
He did say he let the club down.
If anyone has any snippets of his concern for Jacko can they postup pls.

Reactions: BZN
I might have missed it but I haven't seen much remorse or concern for JH from Carrigan.
He did say he let the club down.
If anyone has any snippets of his concern for Jacko can they postup pls.
I think he may have shown concern for JH if he GENUINELY belived that the tackle was an accidental tackle, but the video shows without a doubt that the intention was to cause injury to JH.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back