OFFICIAL Jersey Flegg Cup

Just wanted to see what our thoughts are on Faagutu & Laulilii progressing to Cup this year? Been sent a few highlights of their Flegg game yesterday and gee whiz these boys made an impact. They went after everybody yesterday and Faagutu even put a couple of shots on Harry O'Kane too

Just wanted to see what our thoughts are on Faagutu & Laulilii progressing to Cup this year? Been sent a few highlights of their Flegg game yesterday and gee whiz these boys made an impact. They went after everybody yesterday and Faagutu even put a couple of shots on Harry O'Kane too
Fa'agutu has shown he can play at that level as he did making his debut in QLD Cup, so I would say he would be a good chance of moving to Cup before the end of the season. Laulili'i I believe would handle the step up too. I watched him in his Flegg debut and he killed it.

I reckon. Matamua went from Ball to first grade last year (the success of which is debatable). Give them a taste towards the back end of the year. I believe Faagutu already played a game if QLD Cup last year.

Okane forum superstar

Jersey Flegg Cup (U/21’s) - Round 14
Sharks 12 - 8 Wests Tigers

Christopher Faagutu (U/19) - Prop

IMG_3538.jpeg

Kit Laulilii (U/18) - Lock
IMG_3537.jpeg

Danny Ghantous (U/21) - Hooker
IMG_3540.jpeg

Livai Saukuru (U/21) - Centre
& Jay Kirk (U/21) - Winger

IMG_3539.jpeg

Is there a chance you could post those highlights please

Round 14 tries are up from the 7:20 mark.

Our 2 tries showed some classy touches & finishing from Matai, Feledy, Kirk & Kandidakis and service from dummy-half from Ghantous.

The 2 tries we let in showed some poor defence from Matai, Tumeth & Kandidakis unfortunately.

Our 2 tries showed some classy touches & finishing from Matai, Feledy, Kirk & Kandidakis and service from dummy-half from Ghantous.

The 2 tries we let in showed some poor defence from Matai, Tumeth & Kandidakis unfortunately.
Kandidakis looks a big boy.

Watching the highlights, Feledy and Kirk (No 5) looked to have formed a good combination. Kirk demonstrated good finishing and great pace to tackle the runaway Shark from behind. He looks to be a decent size and is a local junior. Forgot to mention the great hands from Feledy in Kirk's try. He's very good centre.

Last edited:

How far forward is the pass leading up for the 1st Sharks try??!!! Unbelievable that it could be missed! However, I guess if it were to happen, it would be against the Tigers.

2nd Sharks try looked possibly a double movement to me aswell, although maybe benefit of doubt on that one.

Some classy moments from Matai and Feledy with the ball. Wish there were more highlights to see rather than just the tries....I would love to see some of Fa'agutu, Laulili'i and Herman's game.

Jersey Flegg Cup - Round 15 vs. Sea Eagles

Friday, June 9 - 5:45 p.m. AEST
4 Pines Park, Sydney

WESTS TIGERS

1. Emmanuel Kandidakis
2. Harrison Henson
3. Josh Feledy
4. Livai Saukuru
5. Jay Kirk
6. Michael Tannous
7. Iverson Matai
8. Apisalome Saukuru
9. Danny Ghantous
10. Tray Lolesio
11. Brandon Tumeth
12. Sione Vaihu
13. Cayne Nicholas (c)

14. Tallyn Da Silva
15. Herman Tofaeono
16. Christopher Faagutu
17. Kit Laulilii

18. Finnley Neilsen
19. Bailey Hodges
20. Jackson Owen
Coach: Scott Kenna

4 Pines Park, Sydney

WESTS TIGERS

1. Emmanuel Kandidakis
2. Harrison Henson
3. Josh Feledy
4. Livai Saukuru
5. Jay Kirk
6. Michael Tannous
7. Iverson Matai
8. Apisalome Saukuru
9. Danny Ghantous
10. Tray Lolesio
11. Brandon Tumeth
12. Sione Vaihu
13. Cayne Nicholas (c)

14. Tallyn Da Silva
15. Herman Tofaeono
16. Christopher Faagutu
17. Kit Laulilii

18. Finnley Neilsen
19. Bailey Hodges
20. Jackson Owen
Coach: Scott Kenna
Still no Jordan Miller in flegg team possibly injured or rested been a while ?

4 Pines Park, Sydney

WESTS TIGERS

1. Emmanuel Kandidakis
2. Harrison Henson
3. Josh Feledy
4. Livai Saukuru
5. Jay Kirk
6. Michael Tannous
7. Iverson Matai
8. Apisalome Saukuru