Jock Madden

king_sirro

I think Jock is looking every bit a first grader.

5 games in and he is getting better each game, plays with confidence and is involved more then most rookie halves.

His kicking and running game started to come through last night and he really looks like a half back that is worth sticking with.

I like him. Hope that last play doesn't affect his confidence.

I think Jock is looking every bit a first grader.

5 games in and he is getting better each game, plays with confidence and is involved more then most rookie halves.

His kicking and running game started to come through last night and he really looks like a half back that is worth sticking with.

I like him. Hope that last play doesn't affect his confidence.
Good kid. I was a bit worried that he wasn't our future but he's showing the signs of being a decent half. Needs to continue getting experience in tough games to learn how to guide

Can't wait until Madge drops him once Hastings is back 🤮

Good kid. I was a bit worried that he wasn't our future but he's showing the signs of being a decent half. Needs to continue getting experience in tough games to learn how to guide

Exactly how I feel. He needs to keep getting that experience. I hope they stick with him all year. When Hastings come back, Brooks should move to 9 or the bench, allowing us to axe Peachey.

we have Brooks for next year and Madden unsigned. I think club will let Madden go and stick with Brooks to accompany Hastings and douhie along with Api and Papali in 2023

Let's all hope our club has or is re-signing him. It would not be a good look for him to follow Tuilagi out the front door.
I agree, I’ve always said that he is a real live one. I’d love to see the tigers build the club around him. He has all the skills, was a talent from an early age, has been groomed for the big league since under 8s, and he does not over play his hand.. also the other players like plating next to him, you can see the way he brings them into the game, he is a little general.. I’m a fan

Exactly how I feel. He needs to keep getting that experience. I hope they stick with him all year. When Hastings come back, Brooks should move to 9 or the bench, allowing us to axe Peachey.
Brooks actually looked okay at 9 when Peachy was in the bin....good service and I think he put a kick in too

I reckon we can see enough in Madden (raw but cheap) to move forward with him instead of Brooks (supposed $900k). I'm not a hater or lover of Brooks but last night did it for me. The game was begging for him to rip it up.

we have Brooks for next year and Madden unsigned. I think club will let Madden go and stick with Brooks to accompany Hastings and douhie along with Api and Papali in 2023
We need a reserve half back and he has shown he is up to first grade. I’d sign him for a few years and decide the future of the club after that.

Jock showed a lot of promise and a little more creativity than Brooks.

Madden should remember this feeling and learn from it. But the reason they were able to put in that kick was because of Brooks lazy arm giving a penalty anyway.

Madden will be at the least a solid first grader from what I can see.

Staff online

Back