Joe Ofahengaue #240

Needs to go to prop. Peachy , Matamua and nu Brown would do a much better job at 13.
Peach no. Joffa to stay at 13, with mata or Nu off the bench, until they can start at 13, and then Joffa into prop, I reckon.
Our bench needs to be 2 props a SRF and a hooker/utility, no halves or wannabe 5/8s on the bench.

Seems to one of a very small few that care

Joe has been great this year , always turns up , he will appreciate API and Papi next season that’s for sure , fingers crossed we can add a couple more workers like Joe it would turn this team around , 2 props , 2 centres , 2 backrowers would be nice additions , all to be tough , young and either just into first grade or just behind some great players there the ones we need

Joffa is averaging 120 run metres with 35 tackles a game at an efficiency rate of 94%. He has limited a lot of his errors in his game and is proving to be an asset for our forward pack. Multiple times I have seen him running over to players who make errors and pat them on the back as well as in dressing sheds where he seems to be very vocal. I am not 100% sure that he is the ball playing lock we need, but considering our roster, he is really putting in the effort to lift our team.

Credit where credit is due, good on you Joe.

Back