Joe Ofahengaue #240

Someone said it the other day. J Tamou is not to blame for his comments the other day in regards to IPap, its WT medias fault. At least get someone with a reason to be happy ,with a reason to go on camera.

Just looking at tackling stats on WT website has Joffa with 739 tackles, next best 478 so he works hard on defence, except a couple of notable misses near the ruck on our try line.
Couldn’t find anything about run metres or line breaks, which is where he is limited.
I’m really not sure if he’s an asset or liability but that applies to so many in the team.
I hope he goes well, for the teams sake, but would love him to attack the line in possession like a Fisher Harris.

Just looking at tackling stats on WT website has Joffa with 739 tackles, next best 478 so he works hard on defence, except a couple of notable misses near the ruck on our try line.
Couldn’t find anything about run metres or line breaks, which is where he is limited.
I’m really not sure if he’s an asset or liability but that applies to so many in the team.
I hope he goes well, for the teams sake, but would love him to attack the line in possession like a Fisher Harris.
His run meters would eclipse everyone.
He is our best player and therefore a definite asset.

Bit hard to be a big attacking threat when gassed from making 40+ tackles a game but still well ahead of the rest of the pack in running metres.
Been by far our best this year.

Really interested on what the club does for Joffa. Reportedly on $550k currently and given he is 28 next year, real potential for a deal to not look good quickly (plenty of examples at WT alone).

Back