John Bateman Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's quite a break.... And considering they're all new to the squad.... Not as much time to gel
Yeah Ink ...clubs just don't seem to think that is important anymore

But I can remember the post Kangaroo tours as well ...many players would burnout and play poorly that season after .....

Even if they start training on 5/1/23 they still have about 10 weeks together, after a long long season I think the time of is better than coming back in December
Same. No point to be honest. The first 3-4 games are rusty from all teams anyway. As long as their fit it's all good.

Forgot about Fifita and agree somewhat but I still believe that they don’t proceed far into the finals without barba. Lewis I suppose I just always liked and wish tigers had got him when we had the chance

Man what an awesome old regret.
Yes, I think everyone wishes they signed Lewis. In fairness Luke Lewis did improve at Cronulla and I think a part of that was the decision not to have him at Halfback. (yes at Penrith he was).

I do agree though, Fifita was an incredible forward in 2016 and someone who could outshine Paul Gallen. A huge effort.

In an Easts or a Souths Jersey?
I guess Parra does not have the cap space for him and Penrith have Juniors they want to keep. Maybe Sharks or St George will get him... ..
If they wanted him they would of expressed interest buy now

Even if they start training on 5/1/23 they still have about 10 weeks together, after a long long season I think the time of is better than coming back in December
APIs contact states he starts training in January for the Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back