John Bateman Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharks don’t win a Comp without poaching Fifita, Lewis, Graham and Barba. In professional sport you need professionals.
You can poach people any year. So can all the other teams.

The Sharks won a comp because Fifita, Graham and Lewis lifted and Barba stayed sane.
Others like Chris Heighington and Jayson Bakuya lifted.

We recruit people like Russell Packer and James Tamou and see them go down.
Seriously we need to work out why we can get better performance of our current squad.

The Sharks won a comp because Fifita, Graham and Lewis lifted and Barba stayed sane.

Seriously we need to work out why we can get better performance of our current squad.
I have a theory .....they were no bloody good to start with ....they are bound for spoondom

Funny because I thought it was because they cheated the Cap

Funny because I thought it was because they cheated the Cap
100% they cheated, they cheated the 2 years before, the year after and were planning on cheating the year after that as well, yet the NRL want you to believe that in the middle of all that cheating, they were cap compliant when they won.
They should have copped what the Storm copped, but the NRL were too weak to do it because it was their first ever win

100% they cheated, they cheated the 2 years before, the year after and were planning on cheating the year after that as well, yet the NRL want you to believe that in the middle of all that cheating, they were cap compliant when they won.
They should have copped what the Storm copped, but the NRL were too weak to do it because it was their first ever win
It's hilarious because Under NRL management if you cheat alittle your bad and will be punish but if you cheat alot it's ok and cocktails and sweet dreams for everyone the only person strong enough to punish Cronulla was David Gallop

Valandy came to power in 2018/2019 If my memory serves me correctly and I think he would have protected Cronulla

Its like how they protect elite players and punish the average Joe to show how responsible they Are

Reactions: 851
Kick em out

Reactions: 851
I have a theory .....they were no bloody good to start with ....they are bound for spoondom
I have another theory. That James Tamou who won a Premiership with the Cowboys and helped get Penrith into their current winning Vogue is actually a damn good player.

Maybe Russell Packer wasn't as good as we built him up to be. But I see a pattern here:
Packer did well at St george, comes here and SUCKS.
Tamou did well at Penrith and Cowboys as a regular SOO, comes here and sucks. ...

Taane Milne came here and souths turns him into an actually good winger.

Yea, maybe Russell Packer does suck. But were way past the "íts not you it's me"
It's us.

We need to fix the problem with Wests Tigers. I don't want to be talking about how Paps, Klemmer and Bateman were all underperforming forwards in 2023.

100% Bateman has signed and NRL registered with us….the club is holding back the official announcement for marketing purposes…it will be announced before Xmas to coincide with a huge membership drive…..
Excellent if true..
I would think announcing it now would create another 4 weeks of membership sales anyway as people would see another Big named signed and will want to join leading up to Xmas. Also gives us more media coverage in the meantime..

Thanks for the info mate

Excellent if true..
I would think announcing it now would create another 4 weeks of membership sales anyway as people would see another Big named signed and will want to join leading up to Xmas. Also gives us more media coverage in the meantime..

Thanks for the info mate
Don't they care for the mental health of Weststigers Forum members, this place implodes after a week of no announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back